Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Cops wear makeup too. I passed a female officer who was directing traffic and she was really nice. I realized in that moment that she was wearing hot pink lipstick. I thought that was freaking awesome. I never would have expected that. I complimented her on it.

RE: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

That is so awesome!

😮😲😒I hope this is something they are already aware of maybe a system upgrade? I'm a rookie..again....yesterday I was a go-getter 2?

@sonnydee 

Yeah, they're aware of it. The BIC Feedback thread is where to report new problems and watch for updates 😊

-former Boss III, now Rising Star I 🙄

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Beauty-Insider-Community-Feedback/m-p/2826082

thanks- I knew there was somewhere-a thread- i could repo...

thanks- I knew there was somewhere-a thread- i could report it but didnt know the right words to find it! hahah! @RGbrown

So, I'm in the middle of decluttering, and I decided to throw away most of my beauty products that are over two years old. I managed to fill an entire 13 gallon kitchen trash bag. And...this is exactly why I'm back on a no-buy and having to not frequent BIC due to temptation. I'm glad I'm following some of y'all on Instagram, though!

RE: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@txcatx 13 gallons! 🙀 wow, what a great declutter!

I'm decluttering today, too, @txcatx! Some of the makeup went but I am trying to power through my skincare. I need to be on a low buy myself after this month!

I really dislike it when putting away any makeup, I always get the urge to swatch things...always burn so much time!! But then I get to rediscover old faves! So win-win? Here are swatches of some of my faves single eyeshadows that haven't been depotted into a palette yet...

@angelKiss24 Such beautiful colors!

Best,

Rebecca

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

What is the name/brand of that red shadow? Gorgeous !

@cadylynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream...

@CadyLynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream eyeshadow.

Re: @cadylynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream...

Nooo!! Just when I think I found the perfect red eyeshadow 😞 Thanks for these swatches. The arm looks like it could be a palette 🙂 @angelKiss24 

Re: @cadylynn, unfortunately, it's a discontinued MUFE cream...

@Buootiful  @angelKiss24  Totally!! This would sell like hot cakes if it were an actual palette 😮

Gorgeous swatches! I'm obsessed with that red third from the right.

@hunterkathleen, I love that color too! Unfortunately, it...

@HunterKathleen, I love that color too! Unfortunately, it's cream and super old and discontinued...I won't use it due to age, but I can't part with it either because it's such a beautiful red 🙊🙉🙈

The red is gorgeous, @angelKiss24!

The red is gorgeous, @angelKiss24!

@curlychquita, isn't it a beauty?? It's a discontinued MU...

@curlychquita, isn't it a beauty?? It's a discontinued MUFE cream shadow that I just can't let go of.

I feel like so many people nowadays forget to be kind to each other. Truly, if you have nothing nice to say, bite your tongue and don't be mean. Being mean and judging others based on your own prejudices does not add anything positive to the world nor anyone's mental space. Please remember to be kind to everyone around you 💋

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Well said 👍🏻

I know a few of yall wanted my thoughts on these @Guessgal @itsfi @faeriegirl (I think it was you faeriegirl, sorry if it wasnt) so here they are: First the Pros: Skyn -comes in different sizes -cheaper/get more -clear blends well into skin Peace Out -opaque but blends into skin (medium) Cons Skyn -thinner, not as sticky (but maybe it was where I had it-above my eyebrow) -has a sheen to it so if you dare where these in public, you might be told you have tape on your face. 😂 my mini told me I had tape.. -doesn't seem to be as potent/didnt dry out my blemish enough Peace Out -the cost -same size My personal winner was the Peace Out. Even though the cost is more, they seem to demolish my blemish faster then the Skyn did. I meant to look at the ingredients of both to see if they had differences & still will but wanted to post this...

1 Reply
testing