Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@eshoe sorry dont think I can send pics via PM are these the ones? or the clear up unicorn? I know the melody ones you are talking about.

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I've been wondering how to store all those little plastic spatulas that come with some skincare products when I finally found a solution. I poured sequins from the packaging of a couple of Pat McGrath mini lipstick and lip gloss sets into an empty Sugarfina cube. I've been wondering how to repurpose a few Sugarfina cubes and the sequins!

Oh that’s such a cute idea!  I store mine in a clear makeup bag along with all my cleaned Sephora sample pods and travel skincare pods. @txcatx 

Brilliant @txcatx  I didn't know what to do with those sequins.  They were so pretty but I had nowhere to put them and couldn't think of anything, so I got rid of them.  I wish I hadn't.  I guess I'll just have to buy the PMG lip gloss sets now...

@sprocketta  Lolololol those are some expensive sequins! I think you can get them at Michael’s for cheaper, but they don’t come with the designer lip gloss GWP. 😂🤣😂

my sugarfina cubes held loose change/buttons/stuff @txcat...

my sugarfina cubes held loose change/buttons/stuff @txcatx that I would find in the pockets when I'm doing laundry

@txcatx  That's so creative!  I don't like throwing away those cubes but never can think of how to repurpose them.

Great idea @txcatx!

Love 💕  your idea @txcatx! I store mine in a mini mortar and pestle but your solution is much prettier🤩!!!

Brilliant!   @txcatx ❤️

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

For those wondering how the dr serum is working and the glamglow cream.. it still hasnt been a full month but my mom has been using both every day. She has been told her face looks “plumper” her lines dont seem to be as noticeable as before, as for the glamglow i have to ask her how her face feels to her although to be honest aside from the packaging i am not sure glamglow is that great of a brand?

Re: RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

considering i only used glamglow in bed ONCE AND MY MOM HAS BEEN USING IT DAILY (even in the morning which i told her only night but she forgot) my skin which is normally a combo of normal/oily t zone has been dry around the perimeters of my face whereas my mom who has a normal/dry face has been well moisturized, fresh, rejuvenated. like what?! ok maybe glamglow is helping her a lot with keeping her skin hydrated 

I follow a handful of celebrities on Instagram, and I was admiring Constance Wu's makeup for the Golden Globes and Critics' Choice Awards. So, I followed her tags to her makeup artist, Molly Greenwald, to see what products (especially lipstick colors) were used, only to find out that, being the uh...beauty enthusiast that I am, I already owned both lipsticks--and I had just declared them two of my favorite lipsticks earlier today in the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge. FYI, they're Shiseido VisionAiry Gel Lipstick Streaming Mauve and Pat McGrath MatteTrance in Flesh 5 (can't seem to tag it for whatever reason).

@txcatx SO on trend 🙂  I always love it when I'm already using something a celebrity I admire uses too! Love Constance Wu, she's always beautifully styled and her makeup is perfection. 

@MissPuff And you, trendsetter, introduced me to that Shiseido lipstick soon after its release!

That's a nice surprise!

You know you spend too much time on the BIC when you dream about it.😂 It was a BIC cruise🚢 and those attending meet in a big room and we would introduce ourselves "Hi. I'm sonnydee"🤣😍😍😍😍

RE: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

This is amazing lol

I would totally go on a Sephora cruise with you all;) @sonnydee 

Yes! its settled then BIC really needs to make this happe...

Yes! its settled then BIC really needs to make this happen 😉 @heartsmyface

how cute @sonnydee I want to go on a cruise with you 😘

how cute @sonnydee I want to go on a cruise with you 😘
testing