Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

I want to go somewhere tropical but I'll settle for Alask...

I want to go somewhere tropical but I'll settle for Alaska too. @lmaster

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@sonnydee @RGbrown @faeriegirl that sounds like the best vacation ever! 

And here today I was literally imagining us in our 80โ€™s still doing these BIC gift exchanges- with shipping addresses at nursing homes! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely @mermadelove instead of bum bum cream on my wishlist I can ask for biofreeze lol๐Ÿ˜‚

@faeriegirl   Sob.  I already have a tube of Biofreeze on my nightstand.  I still have my real teeth though.

@faeriegirl and police told instead of teeth hitening strip. LOLOLOLOL

I would totally go on that cruise @sonnydee!

@sonnydeeUnidentified

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I randomly had a thought last week that BIC should sponsor a cruise and give away lots of tickets via a contest here on the forum. Super grand prizes would include all transportation, drinks, etc.

I think we both need to keep dreaming though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That would be awesome! @RGbrown

Funny that this makes the news, but in my feed tonight, guess who else uses Skyn Iceland eye gels?A4268D54-3C99-44C3-9DDF-5C399FC9633F.jpeg

haha @eshoe that's great!

haha @eshoe that's great!

I legitimately feel that I have enough makeup. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ However, I don't want anyone in my circle to know because I know at some point, something will come out and I'll be like...I NEED MY PRECIOUSSSSSSS and I don't want them to refer back to how I currently feel.

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Won a becca giveaway. Beautiful recipe book, i live it. , its aesthrtically pleasing, cant wait to try out the recipes.

Re: RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Blackwhiskey This is on my list to get! I recently was gifted 3 cookbooks and I think this will be my next ๐Ÿ™‚ Let me know what recipes you try and love ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

@Blackwhiskey

I'm so excited for you!  I recently bought Chrissy Teigen's first cookbook, and this one will be next! 

@RebeccaBT

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

A friend gifted me this for Christmas, have you tried any of the recipes out yet?

i haven't but i should! xD i just get a ltitle lazy

@Blackwhiskey, Congratulations!

@Blackwhiskey, Congratulations!

Congrats @Blackwhiskey! Hope the recipes are tasty! 

That's awesome! Congratulations, @Blackwhiskey!

That's awesome! Congratulations, @Blackwhiskey!

Congratulations @Blackwhiskey!

Packing for a 10-day trip, I am oddly excited that the 'extra large' MUFE palette fits 6 pans of Ingot eyeshadows PERFECTLY! So instead of bringing only 1 pop of color (as Inglot's Freedom palette fits 5, 10, or too many for my trip), I get to bring 2!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ Ok... I'll calm down and get back to packing ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ›ซ

1 Reply
testing