Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@faeriegirl and police told instead of teeth hitening strip. LOLOLOLOL

I would totally go on that cruise @sonnydee!

@sonnydeeUnidentified

😯😯😯

I randomly had a thought last week that BIC should sponsor a cruise and give away lots of tickets via a contest here on the forum. Super grand prizes would include all transportation, drinks, etc.

I think we both need to keep dreaming though 😂😂😂

That would be awesome! @RGbrown

Funny that this makes the news, but in my feed tonight, guess who else uses Skyn Iceland eye gels?A4268D54-3C99-44C3-9DDF-5C399FC9633F.jpeg

haha @eshoe that's great!

haha @eshoe that's great!

I legitimately feel that I have enough makeup. 😮 However, I don't want anyone in my circle to know because I know at some point, something will come out and I'll be like...I NEED MY PRECIOUSSSSSSS and I don't want them to refer back to how I currently feel.

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Won a becca giveaway. Beautiful recipe book, i live it. , its aesthrtically pleasing, cant wait to try out the recipes.

Re: RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Blackwhiskey This is on my list to get! I recently was gifted 3 cookbooks and I think this will be my next Smiley Happy Let me know what recipes you try and love Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca 

@Blackwhiskey

I'm so excited for you!  I recently bought Chrissy Teigen's first cookbook, and this one will be next! 

@RebeccaBT

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

A friend gifted me this for Christmas, have you tried any of the recipes out yet?

i haven't but i should! xD i just get a ltitle lazy

@Blackwhiskey, Congratulations!

@Blackwhiskey, Congratulations!

Congrats @Blackwhiskey! Hope the recipes are tasty! 

That's awesome! Congratulations, @Blackwhiskey!

That's awesome! Congratulations, @Blackwhiskey!

Congratulations @Blackwhiskey!

Packing for a 10-day trip, I am oddly excited that the 'extra large' MUFE palette fits 6 pans of Ingot eyeshadows PERFECTLY! So instead of bringing only 1 pop of color (as Inglot's Freedom palette fits 5, 10, or too many for my trip), I get to bring 2!! 🤗🤩 Ok... I'll calm down and get back to packing 🙆‍♀️👝🛫

null

You know, I have a four pan and a 3 pan of Inglot shadows and the four pan palette has a magnetic top that comes off far too easy for my liking. As a result I rarely use it because even dropping it on the vanity carpeted area was enough to lose almost half of the top corner on one shadow and the lid skidded off onto the tile area of the bathroom. Whoever designed the lid with a tiny magnet at each of the four corners should be smacked with a rolled up copy of an 1980's Vogue (those were some seriously thick volumes in a magazine publication!) while someone is yelling "BAD PACKAGING DESIGNER" at them. Smiley Wink

@angelKiss24 This calms my soul Smiley Happy I LOVE IT when things fit perfectly, I have a couple of old old stila palettes that I depotted into those same MUFE palettes and I swear, I liked looking at the palettes more than using them Smiley Happy 

@angelKiss24, Thanks for posting. Never thought about Ing...

@angelKiss24, Thanks for posting. Never thought about Inglot in those palettes!

@angelKiss24 Heh, I totally understand: I was also excited the first time I bought one of those palettes and dropped various brands’ shadows into it. Smiley Happy I have a few of them and I’ve bought many as gifts. I love ‘em. Hope you have a great trip!