Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Blackwhiskey This is on my list to get! I recently was gifted 3 cookbooks and I think this will be my next Smiley Happy Let me know what recipes you try and love Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca 

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

A friend gifted me this for Christmas, have you tried any of the recipes out yet?

i haven't but i should! xD i just get a ltitle lazy

@Blackwhiskey, Congratulations!

@Blackwhiskey, Congratulations!

Congrats @Blackwhiskey! Hope the recipes are tasty! 

That's awesome! Congratulations, @Blackwhiskey!

That's awesome! Congratulations, @Blackwhiskey!

Congratulations @Blackwhiskey!

Packing for a 10-day trip, I am oddly excited that the 'extra large' MUFE palette fits 6 pans of Ingot eyeshadows PERFECTLY! So instead of bringing only 1 pop of color (as Inglot's Freedom palette fits 5, 10, or too many for my trip), I get to bring 2!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ Ok... I'll calm down and get back to packing ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ›ซ

null

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@angelKiss24 This calms my soul Smiley Happy I LOVE IT when things fit perfectly, I have a couple of old old stila palettes that I depotted into those same MUFE palettes and I swear, I liked looking at the palettes more than using them Smiley Happy 

@angelKiss24, Thanks for posting. Never thought about Ing...

@angelKiss24, Thanks for posting. Never thought about Inglot in those palettes!

@angelKiss24 Heh, I totally understand: I was also excited the first time I bought one of those palettes and dropped various brandsโ€™ shadows into it. Smiley Happy I have a few of them and Iโ€™ve bought many as gifts. I love โ€˜em. Hope you have a great trip! 

I sincerely apologize if this has been posted but I searched for a glam glow thread & maybe we dont have one?๐Ÿค” anyways, browsing the ipsy site I saw thisI bet is smells great! it's on the sephora site with a bunch of influencer reviews ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ hoping for a promo๐Ÿคž

nullI bet is smells great!

I bet it does too @sonnydee but I'm seeing so many people...

I bet it does too @sonnydee but I'm seeing so many people not too keen on the name ๐Ÿ˜‚

yeah, that's not something you want to get your mil. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...

yeah, that's not something you want to get your mil. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI probably would just to make her uncomfortable though. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‹@lmaster

In a bitter sweet decision, I've cancelled by Sephora play sub. It was just sooooo many repeats. I gave it til the end of the year to change my mind. But Dec felt it was just samples that they had left over. They even had a "mystery" sample, that my first thought, it was something new & exciting (glow avocado mask). Nope just alot of left overs. They have alot of the boxes for sale, all the time. So,....byebye play. ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฑ

yep I cancelled finally @sonnydee so glad too this months...

yep I cancelled finally @sonnydee so glad too this months spoilers are meh for me

yeah I couldn't help but look @lmaster the only thing tha...

yeah I couldn't help but look @lmaster the only thing that was pretty cool was the hum. but I dont miss it or those dang boxes!

@sonnydee Same, I was really into it for a year or so, bu...

@sonnydee Same, I was really into it for a year or so, but it started to really repeat this year so I quietly cancelled it six or eight months ago. tbh I don't really miss it since there are the occasional non-sub bags like the Superfood and Luxe ones now.

Re: @sonnydee Same, I was really into it for a year or so, bu...

And a lot of the boxes that were part of the sub is for sale all the time @fieldsofclover

I'm legit about to cancel too @sonnydee

I'm legit about to cancel too @sonnydee

RE: I'm legit about to cancel too @sonnydee

Me too! Donโ€™t hardly ever get anything new that I havenโ€™t tried!