Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Loretta55  OMG!!!! You just gave me the BEST reason to make a side trip when I next visit my brother in Jersey!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

@mermadelove I have a feeling that my coworker’s daughter will be applying for a job at that store. She had her younger stepsister with her so she was not able to learn much.

@Loretta55 thanks for sharing! Please keep us posted if you learn anything else!

Signs I've been doing too much video production in the last couple of years: watching a random video in a product listing, and I recognize their background music and know exactly what clip it is and where they licensed it from 🎧🎛🖥🎶

But... it's a good choice, so maybe I'm more likely to buy the product now? haha

I... I would buy this. 🧜🧜🧜🧜🧜

The packaging could look suspiciously like the original Starbucks logo, too.

facebook_1521442598933.jpg

@fieldsofclover I am laughins so hard right now!!

RE: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Oooh who would be our version of the “old spice guy”? Tim Fey? Amy Poehler? Cynthia Nixon?

Re: RE: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@scott1201 Jackie Aina = shut up and take my money 💸💸💸💸💸

Sea Hag is my favorite card. Especially if you shout it gleefullly and cackle anytime it’s played. 

@Susubee I'm putting this on my wishlist of collabs that will never happen, right under an Urban Decay x Fallout/Bethesda collection. ☢️💚

Looks like Colour Pop is no more at Sephora? 

@gingerleigh They only announced the few LE items for the holidays, so once those were gone, that was it. No clue if they have any future plans to work together or not, especially now that Ulta has some CP stuff (and not just LE items, but some of the regular CP singles as well).

Oh I see. I never did read the thread announcing their arrival, so maybe I should have known that, or at least I could have known that? Ah well. I'm on the hunt for a waterline pencil and thought I'd check their brand and they weren't there

@RGbrown

I saw that too a few days ago. Someone stated that ColorP...

I saw that too a few days ago. Someone stated that ColorPop is cheap (from a Boxycharm review), and I mentioned that I buy quite a few ColorPop items from Sephora, and *poof*! Not there anymore.

Re: I saw that too a few days ago. Someone stated that ColorP...

I haven't bought anything from their brand yet, so I guess I will check out Ulta's selection! Or the brand site. @MrsCas

Really random: I got to see that new Violet Voss palette in person the other night... for some reason it was thinking it was kind of a mini so this seems huge to me! I'm had an Alice in Wonderland moment where I was like 🤨🤯

IMG_20180315_190948.jpg

Is that the Rainbow palette? I’ve been eyeing that one! What did you think of the colors?

@Susubee I like wearing editorial colors so I really wanted to like this, but I wasn't impressed. Honestly, I would either spend less and get the Huda Electric, or spend more and get the Sephora-branded editorial palette.PhotoGrid_1520667039781.png

I've been searching for the brush holders for the longest time. Today I finally found some I love. This picture doesn't even do them justice.

IMG_0529.JPG

These are gorgeous @suzyo!

RE: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

So pretty! Where are they from?
1 Reply
testing