Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

@RGbrown. That is interesting! I've only used 1 Yankee ja...

@RGbrown. That is interesting! I've only used 1 Yankee jar recently & I still have it (it's a medium, I think)I'll have to take a pic & post it.) I've never have alot left. Maybe that's the difference....i burn Yankee continuously & Bbw I didn't. I wouldn't smell the BBW even walking downstairs & its right across from them!

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

So I went and did a daytime makeup makeover today. Not orange (yet) but I aim low on these types of things. 😂

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I don't know where else to put this, so here, have some Lush art!

IMG_20180327_170241.jpg

@fieldsofclover oooh so fun - I love seeing bathbombs dissolve 

So pretty, @fieldsofclover!  I love Lush bath bombs!

That is really quite lovely @fieldsofclover!!!

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I did my first trade last week, exchanging my Boxycharm blush shade with someone else. I’m really existed about how it turned out. I was nervous it would come broken, or not at all. But it ended up coming in perfect condition. I’m happy to see how easy it was. It was a bit of a thrill!

Super random and maybe stupid question but how did you other original BT HOF's get the little title in your avatars?

@veronika23 ?

@njattana The lovely @Beadshopgirl generously donated her time and art skills for those Avatars!!!!

@mermadelove ahh I see, that's awesome!

Just realized that the brand INC.redible is from Nails.INC... which seems so obvious now but I had no idea lol.

@sabrinas LOL! That's INCredible!!! Well...not really. GLad u figured it out tho because now you know where all the cool, wallet friendly awesomeness is!!!! I Used the lippie from the Sparkle Like a Unicorn gift set to day and it was AMAZING!!! ANd thier polishes are awesome too! LOVE the brush on their polishes!!!!

I received an email from Devacurl that they are looking for hair models in a variety of cities. If selected you would receive either a Devacurl transformation or a Devacut along with a complimentary product. There is no financial compensation of your participation nor will travel expenses be covered. These services are done at local trade shows or the Devacurl Academy in NYC. If anybody is interested please send me a PM with your email and I will gladly foward the email to you. These are fun events to attend and at some of these trade shows you would be able to shop also.

Am I childish for laughing at this?

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.48.32 AM.png

@suzyo

No more childish than I am for giggling at these 😋Screenshot_20180321-111233.png

lol no definitely not @suzyo - product names are so ridiculous sometimes 

I can not confirm this yet but my coworker’s daughter is currently shopping at Jersey Gardens outlet mall in Elizabeth, New Jersey and she is shopping at a Sephora outlet store. I just tried googling it but it just opened and I was not able to find it yet. We will be getting another Nor’easter tomorrow so I will not be able to confirm this.

I didn't even know there were outlet stores separate from the normal stores for Sephora! May need to take a side trip next time i'm visiting family!

@Kim888 I thought that my coworker was joking with me when she told me. She did send me a picture of the set up so there will be a Sephora at Jersey Gardens. She did not send me a picture of the sign.

I just enlarged the photo. The store will be located on the lower level next to the Levi’s Outlet. It only says Sephora not Sephora Outlet. The sign states that the store will be opening Summer 2018 and anybody interested in applying for a position there to apply online at jobs.Sephora dot com. They are probably trying to get the Newark Airport business which would not be a bad move for Sephora even if it is a regular Sephora store. Jersey Gardens is only a 5-10 ride from Newark Airport.

Update the store has not opened yet. She was not able to get the date for the grand opening.

3 Replies
testing