Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Aaliaa Out here on the west coast this is actually a completely reasonable business move 😂 I'm going to Ulta today so I might smell one out of curiosity! 🥗

Thats probably why I left Vancouver for Toronto, too much Kale! @fieldsofclover

@Aaliaa Well, among other things, anyway... 💸🥗🚦💹🌁🤑 And technically you moved south to Toronto!

*huddles closer to the therapy light*

*applies therapy light directly to eyeballs*

Hahaha @fieldsofclover!!

Man, I wish dollar store makeup had this kind of game back when I was in high school.

IMG_20180214_145609.jpg

I know right!?! they are KILLING IT!☆☆☆☆☆☆

I know right!?! they are KILLING IT!☆☆☆☆☆☆

@fieldsofclover have you heard of shopmissa dot com. All their stuff is a dollar and they're cruelty free.

@makeitup305 how’s the quality? Comparable to COLOURPOP?

@mermadelove I actually havne't tried it. Hit or miss I'm assuming. Some YTers I watch did reviews on them I think- EmilyNoel and RachLoves

Thanks @makeitup305 !

@makeitup305 No I haven't! See, dollar store level makeup is really bringing it these days.

Cross posting this but I wanted to see what you guys thought of these palette designs that Temptalia created. I think they're awesome. Someone needs to do these *cough cough* Colourpop *cough*.A41C89ED-74B1-454D-8EFD-890E75C0AEAA.jpeg9A80C455-DA3B-42BA-AC50-BCD89ED33B1B.jpeg384E2AF0-10D0-4B13-90F4-E84A81D08FC8.jpeg6EC0A9E2-793A-4A04-92CA-F60798C346C0.jpegA1FC49C7-C4CB-4791-8EC7-8FAB748BB4A8.jpeg

@makeitup305. Thanks for posting. They are AMAZING!!!! I would totally buy a few of these!!!!! ( OK maybe all!!!) yES PLEASE COLOURPOP DO THESE!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Yeah I saw those the other day... pretty nice!

Woodlands and Amaranthine don't have alot of variation but I would still buy them. I saw these on her blog not that long ago and liked the idea. I could be crazy but most of Colourpop's palettes look the same to me.

@suzyo I personally like Woodlands because I feel that greens don’t get enough love in the makeup world. I wouldn’t mind a palette filled with all different tones and finishes of greens. Amaranthine isn't really my thing, if I'm wearing purple I want it to be PURPLE. That's the only one out of the 4 that I wouldn't get I think. I don't think you're crazy about CP palettes- they're mostly variations of the same theme, which is why I think these would be a good way to go.

@makeitup305 Totally agree with you on the lack of green love!!!!

Is it just me or does someone else get "Sephora" vibes from this collection Smiley Indifferent

ikea.PNGimage.jpg

This looks like a living room for a Sephora girl party! @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23

Totally @mermadelove!

testing