Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@txcatx LOL! You're like my patients: "I looked up the procedure/medication/illness on Google and now I don't think........" ^facepalm^  LOL!! Talk to other people who have done it and see whtat they think!

@mermadelove I have an appointment with a rheumatologist tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure that if I had half of the stuff the internet was telling me I had based on my symptoms that I should've actually died six+ years ago.  Trying to think happy thoughts while not freaking out.

@ChristineR07   LOLOLOLOL!! First of all, good luck tomorrow!!!! Hugs!! Secondly, if HALF of my patients had your sense, my days would be a LOT easier!!!!! xooxox

@mermadelove Thanks! I’m drinking a glass of wine and taking a bubble bath and reminding myself that I have friends and family that will help and support me through whatever I get told tomorrow. 

Spoiler
test

this doesn't sound very appealing...I'm envisioning dry, flaky brows for some reason. Smiley Indifferent 

may.PNG

why did we need this?

Cause some of us like to dress up and go out and drink more than we planned and don’t wanna look like hot messes on the way home? ;);) 

Because some of us don't wash our faces......for days....... LOLOL @ZombieMetroAnt

There are total legit reasons for every shower I skip.  @mermadelove

I've been wanting to check out Riley Rose (Forever 21's beauty store), but unfortunately, my city doesn't have one. So, I drove an hour to the next big city (actually, @Tamara76 's city) to check out the store...and all I walked out with was a box of donuts from some local bakery who had a pop-up shop in the store. I think I've finally reached beauty product overload because I kept picking up items and thinking of similar products I already have. But it was so nice to see RMS and Surratt products actually in a store (my Sephora stores don't carry them) so I could experiment with their products!

And no, I didn't drive all the way there just for the store. The real motive was free day at one of my favorite art museums!

Okay I’m clearly hungry cause you lost me at donuts.  @txcatx

Yay!   Sounds like a fun day overall, @txcatx!!!! 

You know, I've been to that mall twice in the last two weeks to visit Sephora and Lush, but have not yet had time to make it to the other end of the mall to check out Riley Rose.  I'll have to make a trip especially to visit that store! ❤️

I'll just leave this here: 

Image may contain: text

According to the recycling bin, at least three of my neig...

Looks like at least three of my neighbors also get Play! boxes. Source: apartment recycling bin

Re: According to the recycling bin, at least three of my neig...

@fieldsofclover  I'd totally be knocking on their doors asking them their screennames. Like some crazy stalker. LOLOLOL NOt really, but it's a funny though! Great idea for a sit com!

@mermadelove  If Sephora (still) owns a trademark for "Beauty Talk" it could be a YouTube comedy series...

YES!!!!!! And they'd have an INSTANT audience!!!!! We must have some writers in this community who'd be into this!! ( I'd totally be into the acting part. IF it was totally over the top. I'm pretty campy!!)  @fieldsofclover

@mermadelove  I found the box from my Lila palette... I should wait until the bins are almost full and set it on top 😂

LOLOLOL!! @fieldsofclover I love the way you think!

You know that feeling when you place an order on a SALEONSALE item and it gets cancelled because it's out of stock? ( awwwww)  Then a few days later it is back in stock so you place another order? ( Yay!) But then that order still shows as processing even though an order you placed 5 minutes later ( don't judge me) is supposed to be delivered TODAY?? Yeah. That's me right now. 😕 

Yes I do, but with a twist: the feeling of managing to order the item again, at sale price rather than saleonsale price, with a consolation promo code (Kate Somerville glow moisturizer) ... that goes out of stock and gets cancelled from the order. Can't pout really because the sale item did ship after all

@mermadelove

3 Replies
testing