Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Oh @JenniferOhJenny I just looked that up and it's so cute! LOL I neeeeed it now.

Right? I love them!

Make that Gutetama WORK!!!  He's super cute!  

Gudetama! I am so excited about this month's ipsy bag 😄 I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to use this sponge, it's too cute lol. 

Oh how adorable!!

This makes me wonder if I can take permanent marker to my beauty blender and give it a face 🤔😂😂

I'm in a bunch of makeup groups on FB including ones for selling makeup an I just scored a great deal!

I got:

Chanel joues contrast blushes in Rose Initial, Rose Petale and In Love, plus the Fuschia Tweed blush.  All are in great condition, however Initial and In Love are more flattened and no longer have their dome.

Also got the Chanel Empreinte de Chanel highlighter (that one which has a bunch of cool looking brown polkadots on it) and the Terre Epice bronzer... For these 6 items I paid $55! I was kinda shocked she was letting it all go for that much. 

Which fb groups are you in? I've been looking to sell off some of my collection

I use High End Makeup Sales/Swaps and also Makeup Addicts- Buy Sell Swap! The first one is better imo. I also always buy and sell on reddit! Their makeupexchange subreddit is great

it's impossible to keep on top of this spam today. 😞

Bump

Bump!

bump

pick me pick me pick me

klingon.jpg

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to do this cruise even if I didn't become a Klingon. Wonder where they are going.......

Spoiler
There's also no way I could get hubby to agree to do this though 😛

Omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!

I currently own orgasm blush, lipstick and a mini multiple... I need to acquire the liquid blush and lipgloss to complete all my orgasmic needs. 

Bump! Spam is back!

@MissPuff,

Hi!  You have done an awesome job of Bumping up the Threads this morning!  I think everyone who did this all night in shifts is very glad to see you here!  🙂

Anytime @tsavorite ! 

OMG that's so funny.  Love me a cute puppy!

testing