Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@ZombieMetroAnt,  That's so funny!  Smiley Happy

It's a minor miracle! I bought something at a SiJCP and for some reason the SA thought I'd requalified as Rouge (I hadn't—I *maybe* requalified as VIB). I tried to explain, but then she was calling her manager over to get me the gift, and the manager was looking at the computer screen and confirming I was Rouge, and it was just easier for them to give me the brush and the tote bag. Smiley Very Happy

This is the second time I've gotten a bonus Rouge gift. The year that it was a mini MJ lipstick, I made an online order and selected the gift, but I must have gone to a store that same day, because the SA gave me another lipstick. I didn't notice it until I got home. Heart

All i can say is "ENJOY!" Smiley Happy

Yay!  You lucked out!  I love the rouge gift this year. Smiley Happy 

Something must be messed up in Sephora's computer system, because BT is now showing me as Rouge (but when I check my status on the rest of Sephora's site, I'm VIB, which is my actual status). Oh, Sephora! Why does your website get worse and worse?

Wow, what an experience! That SiJCP and its staff sound like keepers haha Smiley Wink

I think the VIB/ Rouge cards are back. I bought something in store today and the cashier asked for my Rouge card. I told her I didn't have one anymore, so she opened a drawer (full of cards) and gave me a new one! Smiley Very Happy 

I always thought their attempt to phase them out was foolish, the red card is part of the prestige (If given the option I'd rather have the card over the brush they're giving out this year)

I hated not having a card. They'd always ask for my e-mail address and then mess it up 10 times. It'd literally take them 10 minutes to find me in the system. -__- Scanning a card is a heck of a lot faster/easier.

@Asche

Where were U????

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Maybe it was a test run, and they realized it was a bad decision? That's what I like to think, and not that they actually decided to phase out the cards.

Oddly enough, the SAs still asked for my card when I went in store. Good thing I held on to that sucker!

Some of the prices in my love list have gone crazy. Too bad they jump back to the actual price when I add them to the basket. I would have ordered atleast 10 of each otherwise. 😂😂😂

IMG_6536.JPG

Wohhh!! Crazy!!!!!  I would have bought a bunch of stuff too Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

AHHh, this always seems to happen when they add a bunch of stuff to the sale section.  Off to check it out! 

OMG....I would have gone nuts if those sale prices stuck!

Right, I would stock up the YTTP moisturizer for a couple of years 😁

When I ordered rms beauty Signature Set Mod Collection, there weren't any reviews on sephora site. I received it today and was a bit shocked to see how small it is (I have really small hands). The packaging feels cheap considering the price. Now I am scared to try it, especially when one of the reviews indicated that the consistency was not on par with the regular line.  I am trying to decide whether to keep it or return it untouched. Oh I hate returning stuffs. IMG_6650.JPG.jpegIMG_6650.JPG.jpeg

@Babypeachist your picture is so clear and gives me urges to jam my grubby fingers in those creams!  

@heartsmyface The little selfie ring light for iPhones comes handy! I was too lazy to bust out my heavy duty gearsSmiley Wink

000.JPGYou know it's gonna be a good day when the liner matches on both eyes AND you jump in the car and hear your song is on LOL!

zombi.JPG

Although...

Spoiler
...the "eyeliner" part took a few tries  Heart

Women-illustrations-cecile-dormeau

Score!!!! 😂😂😂