Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Asche yeah they definitely are, perhaps because there are so many varieties of hair / goals people are trying to achieve with their hair that we can't necessarily relate to what others are trying to do ? which is why i thought maybe a dedicated albeit rather vague thread would be a good idea....

Because everyone loves strawberries! 🙂

My April Sephora shipping confirmations now say "Any orders placed within an hour of each other may be shipped together." 

Yay for saved boxes/packing paper!

Really? I'm tempted to test this out.

Ooooh! Nice.

Oh interesting, curious to see how it will pan out and if it will be rolled out for Canada as well.

Oooooh @whitepolkydots how interesting!!

I'm super curious to see if those that multi-order for promos end up getting BOTH deluxes in one box.. or will Sephora use this as a way to cut back on the free samples/deluxes.

@Insomniacmuffin oh gosh, I hope not 😞 I saw this as sephora's way of acknowledging (and accepting) the multi-orders without having to change the site to take multiple promo codes. But yeah... they could totally be gearing up for a "one promo code per hour/day" change. :S Sounds unprofitable though!

I do think there'll be a couple mixups in the warehouse as this new policy rolls out.. especially if people place two orders to get the same GWP. More bonding time with our BFFLS in CS i guess 😛

Just checking in to see if anyone's multi orders have come this way and how the experience was.

Buzzfeed went and checked out the Lancome custom foundation:

Are they doing it at Canadian Nordies as well? 🤔

EDIT : No they aren't .

Nothing we didn't already know but an interesting read nonetheless. Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

https://qz(DOT)com/943259/makeup-stores-such-as-ulta-beauty-and-sephora-are-thriving-even-amid-the-retail-apocalypse/

Thanks for posting @gonerogue. 🙂

This is dedicated to all of us who wait for official word on when the spring sale will be...

"Lady Gaga - Million Reasons"

Spoiler

This is so funny! Hahah so creative!! 

Hehehe you're funny @Insomniacmuffin. But seriously Sephora, this Spring sale seems so late. Hurry up already before I spend all my money somewhere else lol 😉

My friend recently had this dream. 🙂

dream.jpg

Something is seriously wrong with the person who delivers CP packages ( Since after the new collective agreement, two separate employees come to deliver mail and packages)

Yesterday I was expecting a package. Tracking showed it was delivered in community mail box. I went down to check but there wasn't any locker key in my mail box.

Today my two Sephora packages showed delivered and when I went to check, the key was there in my mail box but it was broken. Looks like when he locked the community mail box after putting my packages inside, the key broke in the key hole. Instead of doing something about it, he left the broken key for us 😳

Apparently building management isn't authorized to force open a CP locker so now building concierge has the broken key and they will see what to do about it when mail man or parcel man comes tomorrow 😐

Getting tracking notification of delivery but no parcel locker key has happened to me three times in the last month. I've complained officially but as tracking shows stuff is delivered it take 10 days for them to investigate, then I get a refund and have to reorder. Maybe mail person is swiping the parcels or leaving the key in the wrong mailbox, but nobody is bringing my parcels round. Grrr 

Awww, that really sucks. Mine drops the key next day do I think it is a memory issue with him. Once I found someone else's package when Inopened locker instead of mine. I told the concierge and left that package with him. Next morning he called me to come get mine as other persons who got my package took it to the concierge as well so we both were able to get our stuff but it was very frustrating.

testing