Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I never thought this day would come. I always thought my stash wasn't big enough where I'd need to organize/spread sheet. BUT that's what I started this weekend. Going through every item even foils and logging them! 

I've done that with most of my things. I love it! I'm going to do my sheet masks next. 

Wow that's a huge undertaking @mella900! That's pretty awesome though. I should probably think about that lol. 

Also, probably super late to this party but I love your new avatar! I saw your name but not your unicorn bitmoji and was thrown off 😛 

@Mcakes It's been going well though! the 2 hours flew by yesterday when I was organizing and spreadsheeting. It's part of me trying to low-buy. If I know what I have, then I'm guessing I will be more likely to "shop my stash". 

and thank you! I wanted to keep up with the Disney excitement on the BT! I like your new avatar too. Can't go wrong with mermaid x Disney mash up!!  ❤️

I'm having a bad hair day.  Which one do you think?  I'm about to grab a beanie and storm out and chop it all off.  

Spoiler
IMG_5318.JPGIMG_5324.JPGIMG_5333.JPG

Omg, @heartsmyface! You are so dreamy! May I just sit here and stare for a bit? ♥___♥

I love your hair on you @heartsmyface!! You always look amazing though ❤️

@heartsmyface I know I'm late to this but I love love love the middle one. You are gorgeous in all of them, of course (your skin! your cheekbones!)

All the hairstyles look lovely! and so does your makeup ❤️

Awwww - They all look cute! @heartsmyface

Thank you.  It was all a mental thing more than a physical thing.  I haven't seen some friends in almost a year and I wanted to look my best and my hair wasn't being on its best behaviour.  My little guy diverted attention away from my scoundral hair anyway.  He's a team player! 

If this is a bad hair day I would like to be you. And the lipstick is 👌

Sorry, hair what? Your makeup is amazing!! lol. I love the second one 😄 Volume for days!

My 'safe makeup' game is strong.  Thanks:z. 

My poor hubs just just called me to see If i would like him to grab me anything from home and I snapped at him:0. I'm having a grown woman tantrum over hair.  HAIR!!!!  Of all the things! 

Seriously make-up looks amazing!! 

My hand is cramped. I got permission to make a new and updated Unicorn Wanted thread. So yesterday night I went through and organzined the old list by username in alphabet order. I sent out questions to the a and b's. Than I fell asleep, after work tonight, I get on the computer and my list got deleted. So I spent a few hours copying and pasting to the rest of the people on the old thread list. Oh man that was a lot of names. The new thread won't but up until Tuesday, but if anyone wants to add anything, send me a pm 🙂

Thank you so much for doing that, @Samtian! 😄

No problem! I've always stalked that thread lol. 

I have a CLEAN Reserve fragrance sample that I tried out for the first time. Loved the scent and went to find out what it was. The little card says Scent: Skin.

Now all I associate it with is Buffalo Bill. 😐

upload_970378394665362013.gif

Spoiler
I felt similarly every time I saw someone mention the Pat McGrath 'Flesh Kit'. Apparently my mind is a dark place.

@Asche that's one of my favorite fragrances. It smells so good. I'm gonna pretend I didn't make the association.

It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose. 

10 Replies
testing