Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

"Nice things... like... makeup?"

Lol, oh people.

I started putting some of my eye cream on the fine lines around my mouth....and it's basically fixed them. I haven't had foundation or powder sink into them for weeks. It's probably obvious, but I just wanted to share for anyone else who struggles with foundation in laugh lines!  Smiley Happy 

Yay!  @ShannonAlexis

If you don't mind my asking, which eye cream are you using? 😘

@Tamara76 Mainly the Fresh rose gel cream. Sometimes the Farmacy eye dew.

Always at night. Sometimes a tiny bit in the mornings if I'm going to use a heavier foundation.

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing!  I love the Eye Dew! ❤️  @ShannonAlexis

@Tamara76,

I use Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream samples for lines around my lips.  I hope you don't mind me adding onto this conversation. Smiley Happy

Thanks!  I need to try this!  @tsavorite ❤️

Glad I'm not the only one! I usually do this with eye cream that is expired or just about to. I'm sure it's perfectly fine to use, but for some reason, I just can't bear to put it near my eyes once I know it's expired. So I use it around my nose and lips and it works wonders Smiley Happy

Awesome!  Thanks for the tip!  

Thanks so much for the tip, I'm going to go thru my samples and give it a try.

That ship sailed long ago for me...

@ShannonAlexis,  This works for me too!  Smiley Happy

I'm having a bad hair day.  Which one do you think?  I'm about to grab a beanie and storm out and chop it all off.  

Spoiler
IMG_5318.JPGIMG_5324.JPGIMG_5333.JPG

Sorry, hair what? Your makeup is amazing!! lol. I love the second one Smiley Very Happy Volume for days!

My 'safe makeup' game is strong.  Thanks:z. 

My poor hubs just just called me to see If i would like him to grab me anything from home and I snapped at him:0. I'm having a grown woman tantrum over hair.  HAIR!!!!  Of all the things! 

Seriously make-up looks amazing!! 

If this is a bad hair day I would like to be you. And the lipstick is 👌

Awwww - They all look cute! @heartsmyface

Thank you.  It was all a mental thing more than a physical thing.  I haven't seen some friends in almost a year and I wanted to look my best and my hair wasn't being on its best behaviour.  My little guy diverted attention away from my scoundral hair anyway.  He's a team player! 

All the hairstyles look lovely! and so does your makeup <3

@heartsmyface I know I'm late to this but I love love love the middle one. You are gorgeous in all of them, of course (your skin! your cheekbones!)

10 Replies