Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Saw this for sale on craigslist...

Feel like somewhere, there is a support group sitting on the floor.

Untitled.jpg

"You guys, today I saw another lipstick that I felt like I had to have....I remembered my collection was already at 698 and that when we last spoke yall said I had to be strong and resist. I know I promised that I wouldn't buy another lipstick until I used up what I had to at least 650....but guys, it's SO HARD to wear so much lipstick!"

Bwahahah! 😄

The Sephora Support Group!

Ha, you make me feel better about my 430ish!  You can do it!  I haven't bought lipstick since the no buy started at the beginning of January.  It's rough cause I wanna try everything!

I'm reserving one of those chairs for the SSG meeting!  

LMAO!!!

"Today a new promo came out, but I already made a purchase yesterday....I'm scared this is going to happen again. I don't want to miss out....I need to be brave again and purchases with no worries." 

😮

Sephora purse..

Untitled.jpg

I have a hate/love relationship with this because while it's one of my favorite pages, I really want to re-do the stain log. I made this 3 years ago??... I think I'm going to make one for the DIY UD lip palette XD

20170209_145953.jpg

😍 omg this is a great idea for keeping track of all your lipstick colors!!  Genius!! 

OMG! I used to do this, but it'd be whenever I'd mix and create lip shades and want to keep track of what all I used! ^_^

Oh my gosh!  This is such a great idea!  This would be so helpful when I catalog all my lipsticks 0000001.JPGIs this a specific type of paper @lisainprogress?

It's from my Wreck This Journal @ZombieMetroAnt

I don't know what type of paper it is.. though I have a sketchbook I found from Marshall's for $5 that I'm planning to use. XD 

I shall update when I finish

Update: I now remember that matte lipsticks are hard to "stain" so you can't really see them on the paper.

I think I might make the stain log like Pony's drawings in her recent video. Plus this means my lips won't suffer 😂

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 6.17.19 PM.png

I love this! @lisainprogress ❤️❤️❤️

when-you-finally-snap-out-of-the-trance-from-a-5120004.png

I do this more often than I care to admit! I forget at the end of the day that my eye makeup is there. 😄

Ugh - Same! 

upload_1380473129727788044.jpg

OK this picture inspired me for a round of..

FUN QUESTION TIME!!

You won the Sephora Lottery of Life! Would you rather..

a/ Have a magic gizmo that applies your makeup flawlessly at the press of a button...

or..

b/ Have a gizmo that takes all your makeup off for you at the press of a button

Take it off for me please ! I enjoy applying my makeup .I would maybe use the machine for a very special occasion .

@Insomniacmuffin -- takes it off, as it's still my jam to apply makeup on myself and others. Maybe in ten years or so, I'll be inclined the other way. Give me that eye-makeup machine from The Fifth Element, though, and I'd use it some of the time. 

Ha! Really, @Insomniacmuffin ?!!! Ay... I'll go with B just because at the end of the day I am just too tired for all them removing makeup shenanigans... Ugh... But, A is tempting as well... The thing is, I can always just - not apply any makeup when don't feel like doing so! 😄 So, yeah - B it is!

A!!!!!!!!

8 Replies
testing