Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Lol that is fun @Samtian I know what I'll be doing next time I am bored and have nothing else to do 😉

LOL I wonder what the shipping box/packaging will look like. I've never received a Sephora shipping box any bigger than the usual size.

Haha me either! That would be awesome!

"Apparently you are only allowed 90 items in your bag" I laughed way too hard at this.. 

😄 It yelled that at me. 

**I'm not 100% sure where to post this so it is posted here & in the Pet Peeves thread:

If you recently purchased from MUJI please double check the security of your credit/debit cards.  

I made a purchase a few days ago when another BTer first notified us that they were having a sale on some of the acrylic drawers.  While out this evening my card was denied.  I had to call my bank to verify recent purchases & they notified me that I recently purchased from a compromised merchant.  By process of elimination, and seeing a post a couple days ago from a different BTer that a MUJI purchase led to fraudulent charges on her card, I believe this resulted from purchasing through the MUJI website.

Although my bank account is setup to notify me of things like this immediately, it wasn't until I tried to shop in a physical store that this was brought to my attention so please check. I hope this helps someone!

@ElleElleG Ohhhh noooo:( Im sorry that happened. That's for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on my account too. 

Let's hope it doesn't get you too @StephaniLynn!

I'm also annoyed because I'm thinking I should've ordered 2 instead of 1.  Won't be risking that again, at least for a while 😫

The product reviews should have a "by VIB/Rouge" sort option. I tend to skip most others as they're untrusted spammers in my mind Smiley Very Happy

@somegirl123 You are actually able to label your BI status on your review. When you fill out the demographic info on the bottom half of the review page you can indicate it. 

@sabrinas

I'm not sure where I saw it but I have you to thank (& curse you) for bringing that Sugarpill palette to my attention.

It was my first makeup purchase of the year as well as first Sugarpill products ever.

So, thanks, I guess.Smiley Wink I'm blaming you and the friend that I'm gifting the lipstick to to assuage my shame.

I used to love decluttering beauty products, but stopped after discovering the trade thread. Many items aren't that sought after, but I keep them around just because.

Well, last weekend I decided to cut my own bangs.. I've now figured out how to use the hairspray I once thought I'd never touch! 

Today is such a good makeup day!  I've been trying to figure out the best way to use my sample cover fx custom enhancer drops because I've used them over foundation and it always looked so weird and patchy no matter what I did.  But today I put them on my skin before foundation, then blended it over and wow!  It looks beautiful!  This sample will last me forever, but now i am seriously eyeing those new shades...

After the lipstick challenge in December and perfume challenge in January, we need a new challenge! Who has an idea and wants to host one? 😃

New thread info!

Next CHALLENGE is 25 Days of Eyeshadows!

Join the Fun here: 2/24- 2/28

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Acne/FEBRUARY-2017-25-Days-of-EYESHADOW-CHALLENGE/td-p/2686483

(New person welcome to pick theme and host a March challenge!)

@alexasteph @EvangelineDamon @Mcakes @Libellules @txcatx @patronbleu @jen143xo @whitepolkydots

Ok.....Let's do EYESHADOW!!!  We all have enough of it and often neglected!   

I want to try all my colors, too.

I can drink and swipe my eyelids!  No problem!

@alexasteph @EvangelineDamon @Mcakes @Libellules @txcatx @patronbleu 

Lemme know if y'all want me to start the thread.

I'm in! I loved the fragrance challenge! So Fun! I can do eyeshadow for months prob hahaha 😄 

Good idea! I have a ton and I've been meaning to force myself to use them more. 

I am in! What should the challenge be? A new eyeshadow everyday? A new palette every week?

Can be anything, I guess.  Just try new color/eyshadow every day!

When do y'all want to start?

@wheeeee maybe saturday (2/4) for a 25 day challenge!

testing