Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

20170124_161244.jpg

So true!!!

muahahahahhaah my heearts is at 666 tumblr_nlzr9kDbEJ1topfnno1_500.gif

I'm sad I just recently missed mine being at 666. I went to bed not having posted anything new with the hearts at like 661, then woke up with them at 670. Wah, wah. glad you saw yours!

This gif is cracking me up! It looks so funny on the home page thumbnail. 😄 😄

I helped change that for you, lol! 😛 @Blackwhiskey

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

car.jpg

No beauty packages for me today. I don't think the Post Office is going to be open. On a side note..has anyone seen my car?

I'm just going to leave this here...

Image result for dude where's my car

@Samtian omgoodness! Where are you?? I'm assuming you didn't leave your house today? Yowza.

@sabrinas  In southeast Idaho 🙂 My family tried to leave lol they didn't make it very far. We got over 18 inches yesterday.  Plus all the other snow we had before.

I am so happy the northeast hasn't been hit like that this year. I still have nightmares from when we got 100+ inches between Jan and Feb 2 years ago.

Ok... which one of you did this to your poor boyfriend?

IMG_7444.JPG

It means she's trying to give you a heart attack! Don't fall for it. 

Is that girl crazy?  I always "unbox" when the hubby isn't there so I don't get the stink eye or all the questions that come with it:

- how much was that?

-what do you use that for?

-How many lipsticks do you need - you only have one mouth

This lil' boy does a perfect reenactment:

badass-babies-thug-life-42-587f7a05e2e8c__605.gif

OMG!   My hubby says the same things!   "You only have 2 eyes, why do you need so much eyeshadow?"

OMG - Lol!   I doubt my husband would know what that means, either! 😉

LOL!! The only one interested in watching makeup unboxings at my home is the cat! 😄

@angel7594 My cat used to jump into the box before I got a chance to take everything out. Once she was in the box there was no way of getting her out of it unless a new box arrived.

@trishavt, Cats and their box obsessions, lol! The Sephora boxes are the size most loved by our cat. He gets upset if we try to move or recycle them. He is a box hoarder! 😄

LMAO! Omg.. I can't help but laugh, that's so weird.  If I asked my bf this he would probably laugh at me and say no thanks baha. @shimmerbait

testing