Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Impressive, I hope it works out, and they are totally legit! I was happy I used the $25 off and 20% sales at Sephora to get the day and night serums, but I would be ecstatic to find all that for as cheaply as you did.

i apologize for the face spam.

so, i'm glad BT expanded the photo limit before i had deleted *all* of my old photos because i'm deeply amused by how much we change in what feels like such a short amount of time.

i discovered BT in the spring of 2014. i'd been growing out a shaved head since mid jan (enthused by my newly acquired hair, i'd bleached it).  i think this photo is from june or july.

prettybare.jpg

so it's been 2 and a half years and i feel like the world has been turned on its head. and yet...here i am, sitting in the same chair i was the day i stumbled upon BT (at the desk on a slow day at work). photos were taken in the exact same spot, too.

glasses.jpg

if anyone else wants to share old BT photos vs. a newish one, i'd love that ! i thought of starting a thread but wasn't sure if anyone else was interested.

@jemly

You looked lovely in 2014, but who knew you could top that in 2017?

Agreed!

I absolutely love that you shared this with us. There is something very heartfelt and sweet about this

I'm super interested:). 

And awwwww, I totally remember youbas a blonde!  I really loved the blonde hair but your curls are to die for! 

I love the thread idea, @jemly, and these photos! It's wild to see such a big transformation. 

Such a pretty then and now, I feel like we can see your style evolve more personally in the background of the new photo with the decor and love it! You have a really inspiring confident energy @jemly

You don't even age, girl! That would be a cool thread. 🙂

Wow gorgeous before and now...

I dragged my fiancé to Sephora yesterday because I wanted to get a better look at the new iridescent train case in "Frosted Light." (Just a quick pic for those who don't have a Sephora near them. You can even glimpse one of the makeup bags on the bottom right):

IMG_2098.JPG

Without missing a beat, my fiancé said: I'll get you a tackle box. It's kind of the same thing. It'll have fish on it.

Definitely not the same O.O

Ahahah I love that your fiance read your mind

😂 but fishes aren't shiney!!!   

Seriously though, no tackle box could ever compare.  

LOL! Tell him that I keep my single eyeshadow and blushes in a tool chest with little drawers meant for storing nails and other small items. 😄

LOL @TKLJ I honestly think that's a great idea! I'm sure the tacklebox isn't a terrible idea, functionally speaking. But honestly. Fish vs. holo/iridescent?!

Compromise on iridescent fish. 😉 @Libellules

fish

So wise, @TKLJ! 😄

That's actually a really pretty fish lol

Hahaha, oh men!!

Seriously 😄

That is adorable!!! 💗💗💗

@Libellules   Hahaha he's a funny one! 😄  So pretty. It's not even in Canada yet. 😞 How did you like it? Worth it?

testing