Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Agreed!

I absolutely love that you shared this with us. There is something very heartfelt and sweet about this

I'm super interestedSmiley Happy

And awwwww, I totally remember youbas a blonde!  I really loved the blonde hair but your curls are to die for! 

I love the thread idea, @jemly, and these photos! It's wild to see such a big transformation. 

Such a pretty then and now, I feel like we can see your style evolve more personally in the background of the new photo with the decor and love it! You have a really inspiring confident energy @jemly

You don't even age, girl! That would be a cool thread. Smiley Happy

Wow gorgeous before and now...

A request to my fellow US BTers:

I won the Edward Bess IG giveaway like many other BTers did. Now their Customer Service informed me they can't ship to Canada but if I can provide them with a US address they will send it there.

Can someone from US  help me with it? I can get it sent to you and you kindly ship it to me. I'll reimburse the shipping cost through PayPal before you ship it my way, and will be very thankful for the help.

It isn't a huge bulky package but just two little products shown in the spoiler.

Spoiler
IMG_5016.JPG

@fatimamummy @Anewxa Glad you both found someone to provide an address! I was going to offer mine, but then I figured that they might find it odd that I am having some winners send their prizes to my address, especially since I also won so several would be coming to me, lol!

I'm SO SO SO happy though to see that several of us from BT won!! We all deserve a prize now and then! I thought it was best to tell you guys since only a few people had entered, and some entries weren't even valid lol! I knew we could do it, and we did! Can't wait to get the stuff since it's my first ever EB stuff.

@sabrinas Looking at the comments on that giveaway, I was thinking atleast half of the winners are from BT 😄

Thank you for thinking about us, There is always someone ready to help at BT whenever need be.

If anybody else needs help forwarding a package, PM me! (:

The very same happened to me, they asked me for a U.S address due to "customs" regulations they can't ship these to me. 

@Anewxa Did you find someone to help ship it to you? If not I'm more than happy to help.

Yes @Samtian I was able to provide an address to family in U.S but thank you kindly for the offer!! 😙

@fatimamummy Has anyone responded to your request? If not, I can forward your package to you.

Thank you so much @txcatx ! You are a sweetheart. I am sending you PM .

People keep talking about David's Tea and we don't have any in Portland so I looked it up please help I want all of it this isn't what BT is supposed to tempt me with. 

With all the Seinfeld memes and tea talk, it comes full circle. This tea sounds amazing and I want a cup so hard right now.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 9.33.45 PM.png

@alexasteph  I think they ship to the US. They do have some good teas. Don't think I tried that one though Smiley Happy

@veronika23 I saw they do have a few stores in the States, mainly on the east coast and the closest one to me is in Seattle. I'll have to place an order after I get through some of what I already have.

edit: please remind me to read all the replies before I stick my nose in. Came here to mention Teavana. Oops, already covered.

1 Reply