Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Annalily11, You just inspired me to go take a look at those Smashbox liquid lipsticks! 😊

I'm glad! There so easy to use! I just wish they're were more colors.

Anonymous Insider

Not really beauty related but I went to the movies yesterday and saw the trailer for Tom Fords Nocturnal Animals. It looks so gooooooooooood!

Yes! It's based on the book Tony & Susan by Austin Wright. Good read!

Anonymous Insider

Did you say book???? Off to Amazon for a pre movie read. 

Thanks @vegchililover78

you are the best!

Does anyone recall the estimated ship date of the Storybook Cosmetics Wand pre-orders? I'm completely blanking and can't find the post /.\

I was amused to hear Christmas music playing on Halloween, while shopping at Bath & Body Works. 😄

I've been the crazy person playing Christmas music since last week. In my defense, Pentatonix came out with their new CD and it's too good to wait until Christmas to play it.

I listen to Christmas music year round sometimes...but I really love Willie Nelson and Norah Jones singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" together!

@txcatx, I love that song too! ❤

My mall had Christmas decorations up already!

Ugh it's too soon!  I thought the same thing when stores put Halloween stuff out in July....

I agree @Tamara76 A funny thing is I had just left Victoria's Secret, and got one of those cute gwp Pink brand little dogs that had a skeleton print on it, and then I get a Christmas themed paper bag at BBW...  😄

I came across this while browsing eBay...

image.jpeg

Someone is selling the coupon they received in the mail. I guess they didn't read the fine print and/or are trying to make a quick buck. I hope no one buys this.

OMG how sad/pathetic!!! I hope no one falls for this =(

OMG people would sell anything they can wow

Thank you @vegchililover78vegchililover78 for spotting this and to you @CAcay For reporting it. I am both mad and sad that people do this crap and I hope it gets pulled.

Disgusting! Can they be reported?

I just reported it. Hopefully, it gets removed. 

Wow, that's insane.

Non-Rouges won't even be able to use the code. 😞

testing