Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Ha!  The best part is someone at YSL had to engrave it!

I receive so many boxes a week, I think my mailroom hates me. LOL, 😛 I also feel really bad about all these boxes going to waste, I hope they get recycled or something. 

I also haven't gotten around to opening any of the boxes I received this week due to midterms, but now that I'm finished I can reward myself with a bunch of new makeup. 😄 I can't wait to post a haul picture, but at the same time, I'm kinda scared to the see the damage all in one place. HAHA.

IMG_6869.JPG

I'm so glad I no longer live in an apartment complex for this reason!!I did a lot of online shopping plus I had a few brands that would send me stuff for my blog. All the staff knew my name and had a corner in their room designated just for me. At first it was awkward, but then some of the girls saw all the Sephora boxes since the name is on the outside and started asking questions and were really nice about it. 

PS: Good luck on midterms and enjoy opening those when you're done!

Haha, it is kinda good though for packages that require a signature. There's always someone there to get it for you! 😄 and thank you!! @blondesluv2shop

HAHHAHAA I'm in the same boat. My mailroom staffs are like "do you want your packages again?" every time I go up to them. By the way, congrats on finishing your midterms! I still have my midterms until next Friday 😞

HAHA, right?

And aw, thank you! Good luck on your midterms! 😄  @prti 

Thank you! 🙂  @nikki25gee

That is going to be an awesome haul pic!

I feel you! Every employee at the concierge already knows as soon as they see me that I have some packages to pick up 😛 They have even let me borrow their cart to haul it all up with if I can't see above the stack of boxes haha. 

HAHA, thats too funny! I wish my mailroom would let me borrow a cart. 😛 @Mcakes

Most of my packages get sent to the UPS store and I pick them up.  It's kind of embarrassing how often I am there.

I know how you feel! Haha.@heatherbee

I have to show my ID and sign for my packages, and at this point most of the workers don't even ask to see my ID anymore. And I think I know who works on what days, ahhhhh its so bad. LOL.

They ask people to scoot over while they are being served so I can sign for my stuff on the pad.  It makes me feel special and bad at the same time haha

Katie was generous enough to send me a 20% off F&F code and I'd like to use it to buy a few of the holiday sets that we think are likely to sell out before the VIB sale starts. What do you think is likely to sell out? I'm definitely thinking the Sunday Riley kit but not sure what else.

I know there are many "Farmacy" skin care fans on BT. Apparently all the Farmacy products that come in the jars along with their Brightening mask have disappeared from the Canadian website. I wonder if it has something to do with the repackaging suggestion many BTers gave during live chat? ( I whole heartedly agree with them about jars being unhygienic more specifically for eye and lip products).

If this is the case, what are the chances of restock before or during the sale?

@fatimamummy @Anewxa @kbmatthews

All the Farmacy stuff is back up 😉

Thanks @Mochapj!

@Mochapj Yay! Finally . It was giving me fright and I was thinking to pick multiple Eyedew from eaton centre just in case they pull the brand from Canada.

I am actually relieved there isn't any price increase for now 😉

If it helps, I reached out to Farmacy already yesterday asking what was happening, if they were pulling due to repackaging or something else as products just disappeared and Mark actually replied this morning with:

Screenshot_20161027-084805.jpg

@Anewxa looks like Mark actually get to it pretty fast.

Haha yes looks like he did! @fatimamummy

testing