Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Benefit has an palette called Cheekathon that reminds me of an episode of Daria where the Fashion Club participates in a Blushathon.

Is it just me or arrangements of minis next to full size are oddly satisfying? CYMERA_20161015_175115.jpg

I am satisfied.IMG_1237.JPG

Your satisfaction satisfies me. 

I got the Josie Maran promo for SKINGOALS that came with the foundation sample.. I'm usually a hardcore Guerlain girl for my foundation, but was bored so figured I'd 'play'. wish I hadn't.. The foundation made me so red and splotchy, skin burns a little in some areas. Had to take it off. I am usually so sensitive 😞

@Insomniacmuffin hmmm interesting.  I didn't get the promo or try it, but had a similar reaction to her color matching foundation. I'm a huge fan of the argan oil (regular).

Oh no!  

Placed a Beautylish order at 3:35 pm, received talking info at 5:22pm. Why can't all retailers be this quick?!

Hehe, the bargains!  I don't know which is better- the $223 value of lip conditioner or the $119 for $114 worth of product!  Glitchy.  Watch your prices today;) image.png

hahahhahahahah this makes me giggle so much

Look I dont even have to put on makeup. Just get an app to do it. Also this is my best selfie ever. And I wish this was real life. IMG_1059.JPG

The app is called YouCamMakeup. 

OMG wow!

Well, that would save a lot of time if you lived an online existence!  Which ap is this btw?  

When I went to Korea last year they had a screen that showed your face wearing their products at the espoir beauty shop.  I still haven't been able to replicate the application perfection. 

That is real life...it's *your* face, right? It's beautiful! 🙂

what app?! this looks GREAT! you look beautiful!

I'm not sure what app was used here but I've used Makeup Plus app and it's so much fun! Plus it makes my skin look flawless

Quick someone figure out how to get this from an app to my face with no additional work!

I would not have guessed this was from an app if you hadn't said so.

You know how they make those sheets with press on eyeshadow? Can we take that a step forward and have a press-on sheet for full face makeup? @ElleElleG

I completely forgot about those!  If you can press on eyeshadow it shouldn't be that hard to do an entire full face 🤔🤔🤔.  

Maybe we can get some YouTubers to give us some good reviews 😁

this is from an app?! I mean i guess if i look super closely the eyeshadow looks MAYBE too blended to be real but oh my gosh! this basically looks real to me

2 Replies
testing