Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Another score from Winners!

I found this Herbivore Tai Chi mask duo for $40 CAD. It's $89 on Sephora....I would not pay $89 for this but $40 seems pretty reasonable! Packaging is super heft and bulky...storing this one is gonna be a pain!

The packaging looks like a jar in a jar lol

It IS! That squarish lid comes off, then I have to unscrew the round lid. I tried to get the circular container out (the square container would make a good container for...something??) but couldn't.

The mask comes with a spatula which fits nicely in between the 2 lids!

I don't hear a lot about this brand.  Is it good, do you know?  

I bought the discovery set from this brand during last holidays. So far I haven't had the chance to try any of the products in it. Happens when you buy too much stuff 🙁

If it makes you feel any better, I've barely touched half the stuff I picked up in Korea last year.  I've got things in a cue.  

I have no idea, but their items have been popping up at the Winners near work. So far I have bought the facial cleanser and have used it three times only. I plan to  use the mask this weekend. I doubt it's an amazing brand (otherwise there *should* be more hype around it, right?) but I don't mind trying new products that don't strip my skin's moisture!

The one thing that bothers me is that WInners calls this a K-Beauty brand...it really isn't... all the characters are Chinese, and this is a brand surrounding Chinese herbal medicine.

I really do wonder what the general population thinks the K stands for, lol.  

Wait, does it not stand for Korean?

Haha, yes!!!!   You win a cookie!!!  😋🍪  now I want cookies.  Great.  

It seems that everything from an Asian country of origin is being marketed as K-beauty these days though, so the population must be confused.  🙄 

Phew hearts, you scared me! I didn't even think twice about it but I thought it seemed pretty obvious so when you said your previous comment, I was worried!

I kinda like that packaging. Is that weird? Smiley Very Happy But, I could imagine it is a pain to store. Great find!

Not weird! I was very intrigued by the yin yang symbol myself!

Highlighted

Look I dont even have to put on makeup. Just get an app to do it. Also this is my best selfie ever. And I wish this was real life.

this is from an app?! I mean i guess if i look super closely the eyeshadow looks MAYBE too blended to be real but oh my gosh! this basically looks real to me

Yes seriously what app.  

I'm not sure what app was used here but I've used Makeup Plus app and it's so much fun! Plus it makes my skin look flawless

Quick someone figure out how to get this from an app to my face with no additional work!

I would not have guessed this was from an app if you hadn't said so.

You know how they make those sheets with press on eyeshadow? Can we take that a step forward and have a press-on sheet for full face makeup? @ElleElleG

I completely forgot about those!  If you can press on eyeshadow it shouldn't be that hard to do an entire full face 🤔🤔🤔.  

Maybe we can get some YouTubers to give us some good reviews 😁

what app?! this looks GREAT! you look beautiful!

I'm not sure what app was used here but I've used Makeup Plus app and it's so much fun! Plus it makes my skin look flawless

That is real life...it's *your* face, right? It's beautiful! Smiley Happy

Well, that would save a lot of time if you lived an online existence!  Which ap is this btw?  

When I went to Korea last year they had a screen that showed your face wearing their products at the espoir beauty shop.  I still haven't been able to replicate the application perfection. 

OMG wow!

12 Replies