Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Yes seriously what app.  

I'm not sure what app was used here but I've used Makeup Plus app and it's so much fun! Plus it makes my skin look flawless

My goodness I had a weird dream last night... Please bare with me, it's a good one LOL.

So I dreamed that I was on some weird vacation with my mom and boyfriend (somewhere tropical) however my mom vanished after we left the beach and then it was just my boyfriend.  We went back to our room and it was filled with frogs, like tons of them, lots being poisonous.  My cat was also there and decided to try and eat a poisonous one but started to heave it up? Lol anyways I told him I couldn't stay there anymore so we left and ended up at The Bay in downtown Toronto (for reference, I am Canadian but I currently live in Michigan lol so this isn't TOOOOOO random for a dream hah!)

Anyways so we're at The Bay and I see they have the entire Estee Lauder x VB collection still so I decided to get bitter clove and the blonde gold liquid eyeshadow.  She also gave me 15% off (although it was definitely more than that since the total was only $60 Canadian when I went to pay).  I also got a TON of GWP.  A full set of Hourglass brushes which don't even exist in real life hah, a full sized Paul & Joe lipstick, and then about 10 other lipsticks all from Estee Lauder.

It was so random, yet satisfying.  Then my alarm went off and now I'm at work, without any of those items.  Except I'm happy that my cat didn't actually eat a poisonous frog.

Ha, satisfying the need to shop without spending a dime!  Perfect!  

Didnt hourglass release brushes in the last couple years? 

Hourglass does make brushes (I recommend No. 2), but maybe these were super special only-in-a-dream brushes. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Was showering today and totally spaced out and didn't realize I was washing my hair with my dove body wash. I even went to grab more when I felt like it wasn't lathering like usual. Womp

I like to brush my teeth in the shower sometimes and this one time I reached over to grab tooth paste, but instead grabbed my first aid beauty cleanser. I squeezed the cleanser onto my toothbrush and almost put it in my mouth when I realized. Lmao it had been a long day must I say ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜…

Lol, I always take showers at weird times (3AM-6AM) and sometimes I forget if I wash my hair or condition it. So I end up taking 40 minute showers, lol.

Waiting around for @IttyxBittyxMe to start this year's Secret Santa thread ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

I've obviously been slacking more then I should be as you're not the only one! Time to get to work. xD

LOL I may be just a tad excited and therefore impatient; you're definitely not slacking!

I just realized I made it to Hall of Famer status ๐Ÿ˜„ yay! Thanks for the hearts everyone! Lol.

- woot woot -

Congrats!!! 

Very cool! ๐Ÿ˜Š

original.gif

What palette do you guys like the most to store depots? ZPalette, MUFE, NARS?

I love the MUFE!

I prefer MUFE because it's metal, but they're always out of stock, lol.

I have one Nars palette and it's not bad but I wouldn't travel with it unless I rubber banded it shut because the closure isn't strong.

if you do end up getting MUFE @Sonny4President make sure you don't throw out the foam insert - it's meant to stay in the palette for cushioning. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have a Nars palette, the outside is canvas so it got dirty pretty quick and ended up getting ruined ๐Ÿ˜ž It also broke recently lol, I'm gonna have to throw it away and get another one. 

Not sure which one to get though.

@Sonny4President

Not beauty related but most of health maybe. Can anyone suggest what it could be? This is my Son yesterday he had only one spot on the chin but today there are many smaller ones as well. It is long weekend so Dr will be available on Tuesday. I just want to know if it looks like anything that should get checked immediately. Thanks!

IMG_20161009_185414194.jpg

Thank you very much for all your input ladies. I really appreciate it. He woke up in the morning with no new spots any where and his older ones look slightly dry/shrunken than las night. Maybe it is just a random rash and I panicked considering he is going to have chicken pox. I'll still keep eye on things for next few days to make sure I am not missing any signs or symptoms. It is so nice to have you all around at the time of trouble. The reason I love BT is that it connects me with all sweet and loving people ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Replies
testing