Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

haha @txcatx well part of me wishes the person had expensive taste, but that probably would make me sad to send it back. 

I, selfishly, was a little put-out that Sephora didn't offer me a little points for the trouble of having to go to the post office for them Smiley Tongue

"Hold on to your highlighters, ladies...". LOL!  You brighten my day!  @Insomniacmuffin 😊

The misdelivered packages certainly seem to be on the rise - so strange!  

Lol that's my favourite sentence in @Insomniacmuffin 's post. 

The saddest and truest part is how readily I accepted that I'd made a 'black-out' purchase.. hehe.

Hey blackout shopping totally happens! I've done it and bought all the things in my cart that I was hymmmming and hawing over.  Not a pretty bill though.  

I think of it as surprise gifts to myselfSmiley Happy 

Interesting salon ad....seems legit. Smiley Very Happy 

20160829_175548.jpg

Wow for a Brazilian only one shot? hahahaha I would need a few!!!!! lmao

Hahaha. If I ever got a Brazilian again, I would totally take them up on some tequila!

I always tell my waxer that I take 3 Advil and a shot of bourbon before my appointments. Some day I might actually give the bourbon a try Smiley Wink.

Sign me up!  😜😜😝

My appointments are usually in the mornings so I would probably pass on the shot haha

Am I the only one here who drinks tequila for breakfast? 

Haha, I am a screwdriver for breakfast kinda gal. 😆

I can't do orangey drinks anymore.  After a particularly hard night when orangey drinks wouldn't stay down I now associate all orangey drinks to vomit.  

@heartsmyface wait I feel like mixed orange drinks sometimes TASTE like vomit to me!!

If one can have a Bloody Mary for breakfast then a Bloody Maria shouldn't be too far off the mark.

I'd rather have a margarita with breakfast than a mimosa lol

Lol!  Breakfast of champions!  Smiley Happy

Gotta start the day off right!   A margarita gets you fresh fruit and vitamin C!  

@angel7594,  Funny!  And Ouch!   Smiley Happy

@tsavorite, I would have to pass on that offer lol!

1 Reply