Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I give mine to my stepdaughter. Since I don't wear makeup I always have a lot of DS and foils I won't use. It also sort of makes me want to learn how to properly apply it. 

i think my skin has decided it likes SR luna after all. like, a lot. it's ok skin...it only took you nearly a year to figure out what ya want (just like me !)

When you get a new lipstick and you really like the color but the formula gives you a "scratchy" throat. Anyone else have this happen to them?

@NancieNano this has never happened to me, but this sounds like you're slightly allergic !!

That's what I'm thinking too @jemly. I use other products by this brand (Tarte)  and haven't had the issue but this one has a gold shimmer to it and I'm thinking that ingredient might be the culprit!

>.> I just received some information that made me extremely excited and happy and OMG! Hahaha, I can't wait to show you all. 

Good for you guys @Blackwhiskey and @sabrinas ๐Ÿ™‚

How exciting! I can't wait to see what you are getting. Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Blackwhiskey,  and @sabrinas

When?  When?  When?

What? What?  What?  

Why aren't you telling us now?  ๐Ÿ™‚

To be honest I feel like I may not be allowed to? Im not sure! I wasnt told to not say anything though haha so...

I was picked to get a free lip kit from pat mcgrath ๐Ÿ™‚ @tsavorite

@sabrinas,  Thank you!

I think that it is okay to talk about this.  I believe that you get the free Pat McGrath Lip Kit in order to try it out, spread the word, and increase the excitement for the product.  Congratulations on your free gift!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree with @tsavorite, @sabrinas . I believe the letter that arrives with the product actually asks you to try the product and give an honest review. I've personally never been chosen (do know people that have been) so if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me!:)

@NancieNano - you got it right :). If I remember correctly it also asks for you to talk on BT about it as well always disclosing that you received it for free as a sample.

I was also super happy yesterday as well with news I received!! I'm so excited ๐Ÿ™‚ congrats ladies - this is going to be so awesome!!

Wink wink ,,, I like your new Avatar @Blackwhiskey It is a stunning smokey eye look ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you! I used colors from the serpentina palette! ^^

I think we may have gotten the same information and I'm also very excited LOL 

@Blackwhiskey@sabrinas, your posts have me very curious and got my mind off the lipstick I came and posted about. ๐Ÿ™‚

g48oG0d.jpg

teehehehehehehe ๐Ÿ˜„

lol you guys 

testing