Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Congratulations! Great achievement! 

That's like the best problem. Congrats on your weight loss! You will have so much fun shopping when you decide it's time to find new clothes that fit 😄

I can't think of a better problem to have!!!   Congrats on your efforts and huge success!!!  

That's amazing! Way to go!!

I am so in awe!!!!  Losing weight is so hard!  And 60 pounds is a huge deal and a lot of work!!!!  You really are an inspiration!

Congratulations!!!  That's is what I'm working towards, I'm glad you posted 🙂 and I'm impressed!!  Keep up the hard work!!

025.JPG

Congrats on your weight loss!

Welp, ole starsandbucks just made Rouge again! This...wasn't supposed to happen this year. To my credit this IS the latest in the year I've ever reached it so I'm doing a little bit better. Not great, but better. *sigh*

Lol....I made Rouge again last night....Also wasn't a goal I wanted to achieve this year! Oh well...Last year I made it in February so at least I stretched it out this year!

It's a struggle.  Some days you win, some days you don't.  It sounds like you're winning overall. 🙂

Well, improvement at least counts for something;).  I've spent quite a bit less so far this year as well.  The goal is to behave a little better a Christmas.   

Another score from Winners!

I found this Herbivore Tai Chi mask duo for $40 CAD. It's $89 on Sephora....I would not pay $89 for this but $40 seems pretty reasonable! Packaging is super heft and bulky...storing this one is gonna be a pain!

4ADC3A8D-669B-463F-9374-F3A5DA58A359.jpg

I kinda like that packaging. Is that weird? 😄 But, I could imagine it is a pain to store. Great find!

Not weird! I was very intrigued by the yin yang symbol myself!

I don't hear a lot about this brand.  Is it good, do you know?  

I have no idea, but their items have been popping up at the Winners near work. So far I have bought the facial cleanser and have used it three times only. I plan to  use the mask this weekend. I doubt it's an amazing brand (otherwise there *should* be more hype around it, right?) but I don't mind trying new products that don't strip my skin's moisture!

The one thing that bothers me is that WInners calls this a K-Beauty brand...it really isn't... all the characters are Chinese, and this is a brand surrounding Chinese herbal medicine.

I really do wonder what the general population thinks the K stands for, lol.  

Wait, does it not stand for Korean?

Haha, yes!!!!   You win a cookie!!!  😋🍪  now I want cookies.  Great.  

It seems that everything from an Asian country of origin is being marketed as K-beauty these days though, so the population must be confused.  🙄 

Phew hearts, you scared me! I didn't even think twice about it but I thought it seemed pretty obvious so when you said your previous comment, I was worried!

I bought the discovery set from this brand during last holidays. So far I haven't had the chance to try any of the products in it. Happens when you buy too much stuff 🙁

testing