Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Congratulations @StephaniLynn!! All the best 😃

Does anyone know the estimated value of the UD Vice Lipstick sample pack?

Anonymous Insider

I found somewhere that the size in the card is 0.007oz (full size lipstick is 0.11oz) so ($17/0.11oz)*0.007oz*24 samples = $25.96 🙂

Oh wow! Thank you!:)

It is National Lipstick Day. I am not brave enough to try this creative look.... 😄 

CookieMonsterfunnylipstickart_20140327.jpg

OMG that is so cool!!! People are so talented!

I just want the cookie! 

A RON BLEEPIN' SWANSON makeup tutorial. Heart

i know i do this preemptively like....every month, but i'm rather excited about the favorites thread this month ! i'm likely gonna have to edit it down, but i'm feeling particularly enthusiastic about loads of stuff this month !

i may have to do/publish it a couple days earlier this month as i'm going out of town, hope that's alright !

I decided to wear my hair down today, and even flatironed it.....alas, this hairstyle was not meant to be due to the wind + my lipgloss. Hot mess. 😄

cf912edee532723b25c5f771b95f4cb7.jpg

Yup been there....yucky mess! and I think I had like a red gloss on once and pulled one hair away and you could see like a thin line going across my face sort of Joker-esque! Grrrr....

Yup.

lol! the bottom picture is also me. I see other girls with their long hair down and it baffles me how its not all over their face like mine is. 

Bobbi pins most likely

I feel the same way! 😊

I really need to go to Winners more often.

I found my current AM cleanser TCFS Egg Mousse Soap (that I've almost used up) for $17, compared to $25 at Sephora. Not an AMAZING deal, but considering it is the same product, nice to save a few $$! They also had the Egg Mousse Pack for the same price as well.

Saw and decided to pick up the Herborist Silky All-Day Softening Cleansing foam instead. Got for $20, when it's $35 at Sephora. Score!

@k617 You just never know what you're going to find there eh? Sometimes you get something you've been wanting forever!!

To be honest I always felt that the beauty section of Winners was a junk section! But like everything in Winners if you take the time to sift through everything you might actually find a treasure or two in there 😄

So true! That's how I felt about the Beauty section there as well. Especially after purchasing some off things and promising myself to never purchase makeup again lol

So I'm not sure where to stick this so I'll post it here...

A new ad for sanitary pad... Kick a**!

While watching this I came across the following and thought that deserved a share too!  It's old but still. The reply is worth it 🙂

Man's FB post.

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 1.02.05 PM.png

Company's reply

Spoiler

Wow if only I were that active, or close it it -face palm- 

Next time I have my monthly visitor I should go for a jog or something! (with a bloated stomach and pain and all!) TMI...

testing