Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I am dying to know the name of this magical foundation that I need in my life!! 😊

Oooh! What is it? For curiosity sake

so...i'm already thinking what i think will make my monthly favorites this go-around, and i think it's going to be just about allllllll lipsticks. which brings me great joy.

Someone is on roll today. 12 14 new threads on main page 😉

There is a question thread, a peeves thread and this thread where all of these new threads could be simple posts. Way less clutter, thank you and very much 🙂 

This would be a good time to pull up some other threads to make those disappear from the main feed, lol!

When you've got things to say you've gotta get it all out ASAP or gremlins come steal your makeup.

I want to go find these gremlins @Sprytely - I bet they have an excellent makeup stash 😄

Ooh! A reverse raid? Excellent idea! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that already! (I'm so disappointed in myself.)

LOL 😂😂😂

My partner just surprised me with an early birthday present, He got us the VIP package for Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings. I might meet her...I'm dying. I'll be a total spaz!

How exciting, and what a fabulous gift!!

How I feel while getting ready for an important event 😄

i-told-you-ill-be-ready-in-five-minutes-stop-calling-me-every-half-hour-quote-1.jpg

i would love if DE sold the Littles separately. so cute i love mini products for travel

Agree! I hate the price tag of their Littles set. It isn't good value for money either 😞

I would like that too!

Was so excited to see these in my Walmart I'm pretty sure I got a lot of side eyes and funny looks😂

image.jpeg

*Enters Ms. Clued out*- Does the US not have All Dressed normally @StephaniLynn

Yup they don;t have these normally 😛

These are my all time favorite chips. I found them at Target last month and bought 5 bags to hoard. 😃

Anonymous Insider

@StephaniLynn What flavor/s are they? Are they normally only found outside of the US? I'm guessing Canada because of the Maple Leaf on the bag. 

testing