Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Awwwwww, those days where everything sucks are the worst.  I call those mental health days.  I hope today is better for you than yesterday. 

upload_2377573717071661532.gif

Anonymous Insider

I just noticed in Sephora's three free samples selection that there are two one-time-use perfume samples.  

Really????

Is that what that is?? I was so confused, I didn't think that it was fragrance in a foil packet.  So to confirm this is a fragrance wipe?

Yes, the same ones from the package I linked on my previous post.

BTW, it's 20 wipes for $24, not the opposite. Don't know I changed the figures.

You mean the Pinrose wipes? Personally I don't care much for it but, a box of 24 costs $20, so I guess it's a valid sample.

http://www.sephora.com/parfum-go-go-P407371?skuId=1807940&icid2=search_search_p407371_image 

Anonymous Insider

Yes, those.  I understand the convenience  of the packets (and the cost:profit), but I don't like how they chose to use the packets for their samples.  Give me a little vial of the perfume so that I can use it several times on different days to see if I really like it before purchase.  

Asking for a sample that is akin to those provided in magazines, flyers, or the Sephora postcards is ultra cheap to me.  

What I don't understand is how these are any better or more compact than a perfume vial.  A vial already takes up no space in your purse.  

Anonymous Insider

Reading the reviews, it looks like they appreciate the number of different fragrances to sample and the fact that they don't need to worry about spills or carrying larger bottles.  

I would rather just wait for these to show up on those Sephora postcards.  LOL

My cat is a big cuddler. She loves to cuddles. She has also recently taken up the habit of drooling when she is very happy during her cuddles. So many shirts have to go into the wash now because she drools so much.

You needs snuggle bibs🐱

H&M Beauty is sooo gorgeous!! I got the shadow in "Avalon" and the blush in "Golden Peach." Sooooo pretty!!! 

Yes!  Someone got me an eyeshadow in "Chin Chin" for christmas, and I was very impressed by the quality!  I wish the packaging wasn't such cheap plastic, but it is pretty to look at. 🙂

I've been curious about H&M Beauty! I wonder if the beauty line is carried in stores? Hmm, shopping trip in my near future.

The Beauty line seems to only be available in certain H&M stores. Definitely call ahead to see if they offer it in the store you'd visit. That would be sooo amazing!! 

Here is "Golden Peach!"

IMG_20160518_223241.jpg

How pretty, and that packaging too, I am going to find out if my store carries the beauty items 😊

It is a cheap, light-weight plastic, but it looks so polished and beautiful. 🙂

Thanks for sharing the photo and description, I have been really curious about their beauty line too!

My pleasure! I saw TotalMakeupJunkie101's haul of some H&M products. She's one of the few youtubers left whose opinions I trust and generally agree with.

She does think the Matte Lip Color To Go are suuuuper dry and awful, so not everything is fantastic. 😕

The sparkles.....!!!

I haven't worn it yet, but I did lightly swatch it just for texture and it is sooo soft! I just got the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush in "Snapdragon" and that looks sparklier in pan than the H&M, so I'm really excited to use both!!

testing