Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Is anyone having issues with replying to a PM? It keeps giving me an error msg..getting quite frustrating..

@jesscheems im trying to reply but for whatever reason its not happening..just like your previous one..trying to figure out the issue 😣

@Anewxa I had this problem a while ago and the reason was adding an emoji at the end of sentence. Someone pointed it at BT and when I removed emoji from my message, it went through. 

Aha! I just figured it out and you just confirmed it - thank you hun! It was getting a bit annoying lol..i think its when i add emoji's from my phone keyboard vs typing it in.. thank you!₩

@Anewxa Weird. No I haven't had any problems! I wonder why you are. Sometimes I get a notification email twice though which is odd. 

Lets all spam you with mail bahahaha LOL 😉 You won't even know what to respond too..isn't that a mature thought

Loll i just did a test run with you and dioradict.. so i hope you got my reply now. Its less enthusiastic than my last one i typed up but i got annoyed hahah so this one has less rambling lol. I forgot to mention one more thing so will pm you again @jesscheems

@Anewxa I did receive it. Okay sounds good. I'll imagine the emojis as I read

@Anewxa @fatimamummy Omg yes I have had problems with certain Emojis -face palm- I forgot...

I'm having issues with everything, actually. It wouldn't let me give hearts earlier. It would give me an error message too.

Same here.. but I found that logging in again helped with the hearting issue somewhat..BT has just been a bit weird this past week some posts i cant reply to and asks me to log in so i lose evprything typed up.. im still not getting my tag or pm alerts even though i unspammed them in my email..wonder whats up. 

@Anewxa - I just sent you a pm, did u get it?

Yes! Thanks.l.. it was more issue with replying and i think when i have emoji's

You guysss!! I think I just found the Dior My Lady blush in 004 - it was a LE reward release in Asia, found it on ebay! Crossing my fingers it actually gets to me (still on the lookout for 006 because it has not gotten to me yet…its been 2 months 😞 ) and is the real deal!!

But I'm still super excited!!

Eeek - hope that they both make it to you in all of their Dior glory!

Happy for you

$30 for a BN Benefit Georgia peach blush, good price or too much? 

Personally, I would pay that amount. So disappointed when it was discontinued.

I was thinking it was a fair price. 

I wasn't into makeup when it was around but I'm trying to collect all the box o powders now. 

this popped up on my FB feed. what on earth do you think this entails ?!

hello.jpg

Why?  Just why?

Clay-based, obviously. 😄

@jemly now you can fulfill your lifetime wish of having his hairdo and debonair smile!

1 Reply
testing