Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Is anyone having issues with replying to a PM? It keeps giving me an error msg..getting quite frustrating..

@jesscheems im trying to reply but for whatever reason its not happening..just like your previous one..trying to figure out the issue ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

@Anewxa I had this problem a while ago and the reason was adding an emoji at the end of sentence. Someone pointed it at BT and when I removed emoji from my message, it went through. 

Aha! I just figured it out and you just confirmed it - thank you hun! It was getting a bit annoying lol..i think its when i add emoji's from my phone keyboard vs typing it in.. thank you!โ‚ฉ

@Anewxa Weird. No I haven't had any problems! I wonder why you are. Sometimes I get a notification email twice though which is odd. 

Lets all spam you with mail bahahaha LOL ๐Ÿ˜‰ You won't even know what to respond too..isn't that a mature thought

Loll i just did a test run with you and dioradict.. so i hope you got my reply now. Its less enthusiastic than my last one i typed up but i got annoyed hahah so this one has less rambling lol. I forgot to mention one more thing so will pm you again @jesscheems

@Anewxa I did receive it. Okay sounds good. I'll imagine the emojis as I read

@Anewxa @fatimamummy Omg yes I have had problems with certain Emojis -face palm- I forgot...

I'm having issues with everything, actually. It wouldn't let me give hearts earlier. It would give me an error message too.

Same here.. but I found that logging in again helped with the hearting issue somewhat..BT has just been a bit weird this past week some posts i cant reply to and asks me to log in so i lose evprything typed up.. im still not getting my tag or pm alerts even though i unspammed them in my email..wonder whats up. 

@Anewxa - I just sent you a pm, did u get it?

Yes! Thanks.l.. it was more issue with replying and i think when i have emoji's

You guysss!! I think I just found the Dior My Lady blush in 004 - it was a LE reward release in Asia, found it on ebay! Crossing my fingers it actually gets to me (still on the lookout for 006 because it has not gotten to me yetโ€ฆits been 2 months ๐Ÿ˜ž ) and is the real deal!!

But I'm still super excited!!

Eeek - hope that they both make it to you in all of their Dior glory!

Happy for you

$30 for a BN Benefit Georgia peach blush, good price or too much? 

Personally, I would pay that amount. So disappointed when it was discontinued.

I was thinking it was a fair price. 

I wasn't into makeup when it was around but I'm trying to collect all the box o powders now. 

this popped up on my FB feed. what on earth do you think this entails ?!

hello.jpg

Why?  Just why?

Clay-based, obviously. ๐Ÿ˜„

@jemly now you can fulfill your lifetime wish of having his hairdo and debonair smile!

10 Replies
testing