Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

My dad came in from out of town as my husband and I have been so ill (btw, my husband is in the hospital again).  Well, today I just did brows and mascara and let's just say the brows weren't my best work.  I knew my dad would say something and he did!  He sd, what's going on with your brows?  I sd I was in a rush and shake-y.  He sd they're too dark and may have alluded to them being too bold.  I promised him that I usually get compliments on them!  It was a moment of levity!

@CynthieLu SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Eye Liner Brush #22 did you say you have this exact brush or one similar?

I have this one, my handle is sparkly because it was from the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO 8 Piece Brush Set .

I also have one by ELF similar style, and Inglot and Morphe 

The ELF and Sephora Pro are my two favorites. @greeneyedgirl107 

@CynthieLu thanks for clarifying!  It doesn’t look like the US sells this set anymore.  I should wait on trying a brush anyway.  I have no time to practice and am content for now with my stamps.  Might as well wait for next year...the 30% off SC happen regularly enough,  and might as well save for my tier for next year!

It's the same brush as the individual SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Eye Liner Brush #22 , the one from the set just has a slightly sparkly handle. 😉

Definitely don't feel rushed to get your hands on the SC brush. Sephora has sales on thier lineup quite a bit.

I likey ELF one too.  The SC brush draws a slimmer line but they are both very nice brushes @greeneyedgirl107

I do recommend checking it out in store before you make a purchase, to see if it's one you think you might like. 💙

@CynthieLu great info!!! Thanks!!! Most appreciated.   ❤️ 

I was searching Ciate stamp liners, and the direct site will not accept used items.  When I go on Amazon there is a Ciate store but how do I know if it's legit?  I emailed Ciate directly but was wondering if there's another way, for future reference. 

Hi friends! Popping in to say I’m thinking of y’all! I’m in Vegas for work this week and passed a lip lab in the mall. If I had the time and energy, I would have booked an appointment but alas I do not. Would love to do this one day with a group of you!

xoxo, gonerogue

IMG_8124.jpeg

Great to hear from you, @gonerogue ! 🥰  It's not the same without you! 😔  Thanks for sharing; it'd be fun to do a Lip Lab; (sigh) maybe one day...

Was looking into Sephora bday gifts and noticed it sd that it could be redeemed online with a $25 purchase.   I thought it used to come with any online purchase.   Does anyone know?  Just curious.  

@greeneyedgirl107 @They changed the bday gift online rule months ago. This was because of all the people setting up a false new account and selling the bday gifts (mainly the Dior one) on eBay. Now you have to spend $25 in order to add it to your cart. I think there isn’t a minimum to get it in store yet unless they changed it too. 

@SportyGirly125 I hate it when bad people spoil it for the rest of us.  I wonder if in the future it could ship without a min purchase for VIB and Rouge. 

@greeneyedgirl107 Yeah they changed it. 

@Samtian I understand why they would do that, but I think it's unfortunate.   I placed an order on Thursday and another on Friday.   Idk if I'll need another $25 worth of things in October when my bday month is.  I was planning on just picking up something small.  

I can't remember: can we stack our bday gift with a GWP?

@greeneyedgirl107 It is unfortunate I agree. 

@greeneyedgirl107 @Yes you can stack the bday gift. I have done it before. 

@SportyGirly125 thanks for the info!

@greeneyedgirl107, you can stack.

Also, you can thank the abusers folk who went crazy for the dior gift for the change 🙄

@danielledanielle I didn't even know the Dior was such an amazing gift. I guess I'm in the minority. 

I suppose that's because you're not the type of person to do that @greeneyedgirl107 😉

6,152 Replies
testing