Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Purple Mascara

Bad Idea: to wear the wrong purple mascara. Did someone punch you in the face? 

Re: Purple Mascara

Hi Srhneedshelp,

I think colored mascaras are great to give a different look and a pop of color.  I like the colored called the Tokidoki Punk Lash Mascara, because they give you just the right amount of color to make you lashes stand out.

Punk Lash Mascara

❤️ Melissa

I loved color mascara when it's a little muted. I wouldn't wear something that's really out there, but I love Buxom's Blue, and MUFE Green mascara. I plan on buying their purple one too. I just don't like on me when it's too bright. But there nice alternatives to black, since brown mascara doesn't really work with my dark lashes.

I got a sample of Bad Gal Lash in plum? I would never wear it alone but i thought it looked really nice with a smokey eye. I think it really depends on the person who is wearing it and what other makeup they are wearing it with..

have you ever tried pink mascara it makes you look like you have pink eyeSmiley Very Happy

i love colored mascara, its so different and just brightens your eyes too! its awesome. my favorite is diorshow the royal blue color- so pretty!

Tags:

I absolutely love purple/plum mascara. Any mascara, if it runs will make you look silly. But carry a compact.

Seriously, for any eye color it makes your eyes POP. Try YSL faux cils colors. They don't run

I love colored mascaras!  Blue, green, purple, whatever, bring it on!   I love to have fun with my makeup!  I go natural when appropriate of course; but my life is pretty freeing and I'd frankly rather wear fun makeup or non at all.  In my picture to the left (unless I've changed it again by now, the one with the silver bracelet and blue sweater)  I'm wearing Great Lash Colbalt Blue Mascara by Mabelline.  And I think my eyes stand out.

Oh I absolutely agree...I love colored mascara and I think it looks awesome! 

Ugh I know. I hate blue mascara to. Any color that can't be the natural color of your hair.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing