Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Project 10 Pan - Deluxe Sample Edition

I love the entire idea of the Project 10 Pan. I always get so excited to try new things, but the end result are drawers and bins full of lots of partially used product. I know there have been a few posts about everyone's 10Pan accomplishments, and I figured it'd be fun to also spread the love to those who are also trying to clean house with their deluxe samples (especially with the awesome new 100 pt perks this month!).

I've got quite a collection of minis that have amassed, and I've been storing them in the case that last year's sunkit came in.

I really want to try so many of the products in there, but I've GOT to use up some of the ones I've already tried (of which I have another whole makeup bag full...I think I might have a mini-addiction :-p). I will definitely post an update when I have finished my DS 10-Pan.

What DS have you used up recently? Are any of them worth investing in the full-sized version? 

Re: Project 10 Pan - Deluxe Sample Edition

wow awesome idea!! 

This has to be the best idea I've ever heard! How awesome! I wish more people came to our house on Halloween and I could try this out myself.

That is such a good idea! Recently I've been putting together small gift bags and giving my extra samples to my co-workers... I try to give them products I think they would actually like and they seem to really appreciate the thought Smiley Happy

I just used up my mini buxom big and healthy lipstick in Sydney Smiley Very Happy

I'm gonna have to go through my stash and list all my mini/deluxe samples and go from there.

Highlighted

@sephoramusthave - I just started using my DS of Buxom Big & Healthy lipstick in Marrakesh. I actually was pleasantly surprised. I really like the smooth and totally non-sticky texture of it, and it lasts a decently long time as well. The tingly cooling peppermint sensation is fun too. 

In terms of my own personal DS use progress, so far I've finished up:

- Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel (1.7 oz from Boscia's Best Set)
- Boscia Oil-Free Hydration SPF 15 (0.5 oz from Boscia's Best set)
- Especially Escada (normal perfume sample, have now purchased full sized)
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray (mini from a Benefit kit, also have full sized from The Pretty Committee set)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Eye Lid Primer (0.02 oz from Smashbox Try it Kit)

The most recent new sample that I've started to add into the rotation is Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30. My derm wants me to use a daytime moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30, so when I saw that I had this DS hanging around I thought this would be the perfect thing to try. I actually really like it a lot. It provides good moisturization without being greasy, and has a pleasant orange-y smell. Unfortunately the full sized version is $60, so I'm trying to enjoy every drop of the DS while it lasts!

Finally getting through some of my stash of samples! Went through a LOT of shampoo/lotion/primer packettes, a couple mini hair product bottles, and a couple deluxe samples:

NARS tinted moisturizer

Fairy Drops Scandal Queen (sad to finish this)

Benefit Bad Gal

Kiehls Body Cleanser

Murad Clarifying Mask

Mini True Blue Spa Hand Lotion

Still tons to go!

I just went through my makeup, polish, and hair products and threw away some old stuff and am trying to use up those that have just a little left in them.  Now, I'm on to the samples and trying to use them up.  I also try to take a few minutes at night, before I take my makeup off, to experiment with new shadow combinations or test new color samples.  I'm also trying my cologne samples then too and if I like one, leave it out to wear the next day and see how long it lasts.  

@wingatprsct - I love the idea of trying new shadow combos/colors right before you take off your makeup at night! Definitely going to start doing that!

1. mychelle replenishing solar defense sunblock X 3

2. fresh sugar rose lip treatment

3. buxom lip cream, white Russian

4. buxom lip gloss, dolly

5. benefit benetint

6. Josie maran argan mini color stick, petal pink

7. benefit that gal brightening face primer

Okay used up my benefit primer as well. I'm surprised how long its taking me to use up these few deluxe samples! The fresh lipbalm and the benetint doesn't have too much left.

Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • mail-1.jpeg
  • photo.JPG
  • 2013-04-04 16.36.42.jpg
  • 2013-04-04 16.57.24.jpg
  • 2013-04-04 17.04.33.jpg
  • mail-3.jpeg
  • mail-4.jpeg
  • mail-5.jpeg
  • samples.jpg
  • photo (5).JPG