Pores pores go away

I want to shrink my pores what works for you ? Please do tell 🙂

Re: Pores pores go away

@skinlex Here are a few products you may enjoy -

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Peptide 21™ Amino Acid Exfoliating Peel Pads

CAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence

HERBIVORE - Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum

Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL

All of these will help clear and resurface skin texture, which helps reduce the appearance and size of pores. Depending on which step of your routine you’d like to introduce a new product, you have some options. 

RE: Re: Pores pores go away

Wow love the options. I’ll look them up and give them a try to see if helps i appreciate it (:

Re: Pores pores go away

What is your skin type? Unfortunately I don’t think we can physically shrink pores, but keeping them clear DOES help to minimize the appearance of them🤓. I am finding the best step for the look of large pores is a proper chemical exfoliant. I just purchased my third box of the dr. Dennis Gross extra strength alpha beta peel pads. They offer different strengths for different concerns, but my skin is VERY oily and stubborn so I jumped right into the extra strength option and I’ve had no negative affects at all. If you are looking into something to wear under your makeup I would look into dr. Brandt pores no more. A little goes a long way and it just gives your face more of a “filtered” look by smoothing over pores and helping foundations/concealers last longer on.
DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more® pore refiner primer 1 oz

RE: Re: Pores pores go away

Thank you so much for this! I have a combination skin, i think? Sometimes the weather changes my skin and i feel more oily. But i will definitely look into it !
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing