Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  Smiley Happy My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

stash 2.jpg

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

stash 1.jpg

Re: Photos of Your Stash

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the lack of choices.  I was walking by the nail salon in Walmart, and I noticed the same standard size rack.  However, I didn't recognize any of the brands. Perhaps brands only licensed people can purchase or something? Weird.

I always bring my own.

It all started when I wanted someone else to apply Chanel Attraction to avoid the brushstrokes.

Trying to figure out what to do next- lips, blush, or eyes...

@starletta8  request for blush Smiley Happy

I can promise you'll be disappointed! I can go months without using it because of some mild redness in my cheeks.

I have a bunch (like 3) coming in my order, I'll photograph after that.

ok thanks starletta8! Maybe Lippies?

Next round of stash photos- aka the small bits!

backups.jpg

Those are all of my backups. Smiley Very Happy

Photo 1: Blush

Photo 2: Highlighters (plus one blush I forgot)

blush.jpg

shimmer.jpg

face.jpg

Various face products

See, those are the far less impressive bits- I'll get around to photographing my lip collection and eye products!

@starletta do you like your bright pink LORAC blush?

Not a huge fan- I'd rather build subtle layers than have to be very careful.  Plus, I have redness issues in my cheeks to start!

Starletta8, is the Desire?  I have Desire but have not tried it yet.  I agree with you, I would rather build color than have it BAM on my face and have to try to blend forever or wipe it off with a cotton round

I can look in the AM, but looking at my order information on the Lorac site, they just have it listed as "pink."  It was one of the sale blushes awhile back.

Truth told, I usually reach for Dandelion or Satellite of Love.  I've hit pan on Orgasm twice- but have to be careful not to be too heavy-handed.

Starletta8 inspired me to take some pictures of my stash. Last night I spent a while taking photos. I also took a few today. Im almost embarrassed to post it though because I have a lot of products (I don't want people to think Im wasteful).

Don't feel wasteful- look at the smallest part of my stash!

Ok, I will try to post it tonight. I just looked at all of it and was like wow! But I do use all of it (I also took pics of my backups, samples and unused items that are in que- I haven't used those yet but will)!

This is actually a really good thing for me to do (post pics of my stash) so that I can see that I dont need anything else for a while.

I have written out most of what is in my stash and use a * to indicate my faves!  I will strike through the ones that I don't really like.

Warning- I like to create little labels for all of my samples. I like things nice & organized and I like to know what the items are.

Lipsticks:

IMG_1448.jpg

Smashbox Pout, Rimmel Pink Chic, LORAC baby doll, LORAC berry, NYC sheer red, YSL caress pink

IMG_1449.jpg

*Bite Beauty Lip Library, LORAC trendsetter, Tarte LipSurgence lip luster in pouty, Bonne Bell Lip lites Strawberry Parfait, Love & toast Bad Habit

IMG_1451.jpg

Bite Lip Library

IMG_1452.jpg

Left side facial powders: The pink one in back is 100% Pure: Pink Champagne Luminescent face powder. MUFE Pro Finish 117, Jane Iredale sample, Bare Minerals Pressed sample, Loreal True Match W2, Wet & Wild Reserve your cabana.

Concealers- Right side: Back left side- zuzu luxe concealer, *bye bye under eye concealer from It Cosmetics, Jane Iredale foil packet sample.  Front left side- * Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller ball in sheer tint, Hard Candy Glamoflauge, Jane Iredale Active Light Under eye concealer, Hard Candy concealer pencil, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting concealer in radiant, Benefit Erase Paste Sample 1, Benefit Erase Paste Sample 2, Bare Minerals Sample Bisque, Kat Von D Concealer in 22, *MUFE concealer sample in #5.

IMG_1453.jpg

Palettes: Back Left- Tarte Aqualillies Palette, UD Ammo Palette, UD Mariposa Palette, W&W Color Icon 8 pan palette in Petal Pusher, NYX 78 color palette, *LORAC Pro palette, *W&W Color Icon 8 pan palette in comfort zone.

IMG_1454.JPG

Eye Products (left side, from left to right)- Tarte brush, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in 005 Nude, Wet & Wild in white, *Sephora Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in brown,  NYX Slide On Eyeliner in Tropical Green, Maybelline define- a brow, Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio Nude Eyes in Silver, Sephora Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Navy, Mineral Fusion eye liner pencil in brown, *LORAC Front of the Line PRO, unopened 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara.

Eyeshadows: a few body shop eye shadows, the purple one in the back is benefit creaseless which is depotted, a few mineral powders (alima pure in buttercup, BM in Hope), *zuzu luxe shadows in skylar and vixen, *Mineral fusion trio Espresso Gold, 100% Pure Satin Cream eyeshadow in Tahiti, Jane Iredale Lid Primer in Lemon, Loreal Infallible eyeshadow that is dark gray/blue primped & precious, UD Primer, LORAC primer, Too Faced Primer.

IMG_1456.jpg

Left side (back left)- LORAC blush Desire, *Sephora Microsmooth Duo in Mangobeam, Alima Pure Sample in Freja, Maia Mineral Galaxy mineral blush in misty rose (very light pink with shimmer), UD after glow in quickie, *LORAC Blush in Soul, SE Pure Hearts Clean Hands Mineral Blush in papaya (warm peach), ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen, Jane Iredale Pressed Blush in Cinnamon, MUFE HD Blush sample in #5, *Tarte cheek stain sample in Loving, ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral, NARS Illuminator cream in Orgasm, 100% Pure cheek tint in Cranberry, 100% Pure cheek tint in Peach, Benefit Posie Tint, Benefit Cha Cha Tint, w&W blush in pearlescent Pink.

Bronzers (right side. start in the back) Eco Glo mineral bronzer in light, NYC Sunny, NARS Laguna, Alima Pure sample bronzer, *Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil.

IMG_1458.JPG

Highlighters in left quadrant. Philosophy Divine Illumination in honey gold, ELF highlighter lilac petal, Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter, BM eyeshadow/( i use as a highlighter) in Grace, *Benefit Watts Up, Benefit Sun Beam.

Setting Powders/Sprays in the middle- Jane Iredale (in the navy bottle) Balance Antioxidant Hydration Spray, Sephora Blotting paper/films, UD Deslick Spray, Eco Glo mini setting powder sample, *ELF HD Setting Powder, *Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder.

Fake Lashes & Glue (right side)- Sephora Lashes, Ardell individual lashes in short, Duo glue in the green packaging, Demi wispies on the bottom. 

IMG_1460.jpg

Nail Colors- Sephora OPI And a Cherry on Top, And a Cherry on Top, Sephora OPI Merry me, SpaRitual Stiletto, Sephora OPI Ruby Without a Cause, Sephora OPI Henna-Thing is Possible, Sephora OPI Keys to my Hybrid, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Back to the Fushia, Sephora OPI Casanova Is So Into Me, Sephora OPI ChestNuts About You, Zoya Gie Gie, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Arm Candy,  Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreame wear Strobe Light, Spa Rital Multitasker base coat & Topcoat in one, Nails INC Caviar TopCoat.

IMG_1461.jpg

Sephora OPI Im So Sari!, Sephora OPI Skinny Jeans, Sephora OPI Ocean Love Potion, Sephora OPI Fancy Schmancy, Sephora OPI I dont Bite, Orly Rock the World, Sephora OPI Violets Just Get Married, SpaRitual Disco Inferno, Sephora OPI Arose Beyond Shimmer, Sephora OPI Metro Too Chic, Sephora OPI Queen of Everything, Sephora OPI Looks Like Rain Dear, Sephora OPI I Only Shop Vintage.

(TWELVE of the polishes in the above two pictures are new since the big sale!)

Now into my 5 drawer Sterilite Drawers in the Bathroom... 

Note- there is no tool bar anymore so I cant strike thru the items I dont like. Ill just make a note in paranthesis.

IMG_1462.jpg

Extractor Smiley Sad , Mascara wand  (LOL they are touching eachother - I ALWAYS use alcohol on my extractor before & after though so Im not grossed out). Tweezers, Hair cutting scissors, Eyebrow scissors, Eyelash Curler, Cover FX Eye Primer, Tarte Creaseless Concealer, Benefit Lemon Aid, LORAC Eye Shadow Primer Sample, ELF Under Eye setting powder, misc cotton, wands, etc. IMG_1483.jpg

Primers!  Everything is readable (except the red circular mini which is Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting). I have lots of Sample foils of primers too. Ive been really liking the Hourglass Veil.

IMG_1482.jpg

All is readable here. My faves are Girl Meets Pearl, FAB Duel Repair, A Perfect World, Plantscription Eye Treatment (I have a full-size of this as well)

IMG_1480.jpg

Lots of Foundation Samples!!! Alima Pure Samples in the Back (with the little bird on them), In the Tarte compact is repotted Jane Iredale Pure PRessed Powder in Amber, Hourglass Samples - shell, Porcelain, Ivory, Benefit Hello Flawless (use for contouring), MAC Samples Mineralize Moisture FOundation NC20, NW20, Este Lauder DW samples- Ecru, Desert Beige, Sand. Laura Mercier TM Nude and Silk Ivory in Beige Ivory. UD Naked 2.0 (not a fan but the color is perfect match), NARS sheer matte in Fiji and Deauville, NARS sheer Glow in Fiji, Kat Von D Lock it L46, Tarte Amazonian Clay Light.

IMG_1467.jpg

*ELF Eyebrow Kit, Stila Waterproof Mascara, *NYX brow wax stick, *Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara waterproof, LORAC 3D Multiplex (dislike), Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio Nude Eyes in this bronze/brown color.

The pic below is a drawer next to my sink. it is filled with skin care samples:

IMG_1479.JPG

Big Fan of the Proactiv Refining Mask.

IMG_1502.jpg

Brushes & Blending Sponge.  Real techniques, Sephora, ECO Tools, ELF and Sonia K.

IMG_1530.JPG

100% Pure TM (too dark), 100% Pure Primer, Tarte Smooth Operator, Revlon Nearly Naked 120 Vanilla, MAC Moisture Mineralize NC20. 

The items below are in my gift box (to give to other people or swap with friends)- The Bite Library & Tarte set are for specific people in mind for bday gifts.

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

Fragrance- Pacifica Roller Ball Gardenia, *LaVanilla Vanilla PassionFruit, LaVanilla Vanilla Rollerball, Marc Jacob Dot Sample, DKNY Be Del, Hanae Mori, Pacifica Sandalwood Solid Perfume, Sample of perfume cream- not sure what the name is, Lavanilla sample, D&G The One Sample.

Skin Care/ Hair Care-

IMG_1495.JPG

My fave ATM is the Pacifica Ruby Guava (pink) cream.

IMG_1473.jpg

My fave is the LaVanilla.

IMG_1472.jpg

HG makeup remover is the MUFE Sens Eyes!

IMG_1470.jpg

Love the Mychelle Pumpkin Peel and the Proactive Repairing Treatment.  I also use the Proactive bar soap but didnt show it in a picture. It is a plain white bar of soap.

IMG_1471.jpg

Big Fan of all 3 of the Shiseido products I have been using. My fave? The cleanser and BENEFIANCE WrinkleResist24.

IMG_1475.jpg

I like the Olay cloths - they def help get makeup off, I also cut them in 1/2 to get more of them.  I havent tried this cream yet but gossmakeupartist likes it a lot.

IMG_1474.jpg

Bath Items. Salts & Soaks & Scrubs

IMG_1485.jpg

Scrub, Body Wash & Shampoo that is in the shower ATM.

IMG_1484.jpg

Conditioners & treatments that are in the shower ATM.

IMG_1476.JPGBackups that I have not tried yet and are in que!

IMG_1477.jpg

Hair Styling Products

IMG_1478.jpg

Gotta take care of the stash somehow! Bikini bump spray on the far right. 

Misc Nail stuff, Sample Land & Back Ups:

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1507.JPG

None of the items below are opened- they are either samples or items that I am waiting to use (I want to use up other items or samples I have before using them).

IMG_1509.JPG

Looking forward to trying the Algenist Restor Cream & I know I love the Origins Plantscription Eye Treatment Im just waiting to finish up my sample before using/opening my full-size. Same goes with the Origins A Perfect World Moisturizer.

IMG_1516.jpg

Holy Moley A terrible picture- sorry!  I am looking forward to trying the Lily & Billionaire Boyfriend. 

IMG_1515.jpg

I LOVE Badger Lip Balm! I just scraped out the last bit of it from my creamy cocoa so I will prob open up the lime one soon!

IMG_1513.jpg

I love mini mascaras!

IMG_1514.jpg

Primers, Setting Powders, Mini Nail Set, Makeup Removers.  The Revive Sponges are AWESOME.  They are super sturdy, swell up when wet like the BB and are only $4.99 at TJMaxx, so I stocked up.

IMG_1512 2.jpg

For some reason I cant find my other Tarte Bronzer... but since I have the Aqualillies that has the Park Ave Princess, Im not going to worry about it. The two LORAC shadows in the boxes are neutral pale shades. Ester Lauder DW for when I finish up a foundation.

I also have a few single shadows, lip balms and minis in my purse. Not shown in these pictures.

How are you liking the girl meets pearl? 

the 500 pt perk just opened up with a full sized one Smiley Happy

1 Reply