Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  Smiley Happy My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

Re: Photos of Your Stash

How did I ever missed this thread! 

I don't feel bad at all now seeing how much everyone else has. Smiley Happy Theres no way I'd have the time to show off how mine is. Just imagine a tall Ikea bookshelf with 5 sections full of makeup and hair product and perfume.. and another 2 full of nailpolish, box of lipstick and glosses, train case full of extra eyeliner and face powder,another train case of brushes adn samples,and a tupperware box of of new stuff I'm hoarding away like a crazy lady. 

There has to be a support group for such addictions right?  I only knew my problem wasn't so bad when I found a fellow artist friend of mine had had entire closet full of makeup. As in, no clothes or shoes.. just shelves put up with makeup.. I was so jealous of him. HIM lol! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Well, since I've moved back home and out of the off campus apartment that is turning into an annoying party place, my setup and stash has altered a bit.  The green glass desk will be taken apart and stored until needed on down the road.  In my room, I have a desk that belonged to my mom as a kid, so I do my makeup there now.

I have my Caboodle tray on one side with the current items I tend to use a lot at the moment. 

In one of the side drawers, I have a lock-n-lock that I place things in so it doesn't roll around too much. 

In the center drawer, I store my perfumes and brush rolls for travel. 

When I'm not using the mirror, I store it flat on one side of the desk because the cats like to sit on the desk and look out the window.  However, they don't mess with my makeup or brushes (knock on wood) lol.  I kept my little mason jar as a brush holder.

I still don't have much of a system for my polishes lol.

Over in my oak dresser, I store my hair stuff in the center drawer instead of my bathroom.  I have the small bathroom, so I prefer to do my hair in my room. 

kimmi! I see things I sent you! Lol Smiley Happy

i got a helmer from Ikea and fit my nail polishes in there quite nicely. (I have samples in 2  drawers, and some other stuff in it too) I love it! 

i should post pics sometime too... cause I always loved this thread!

@jxw200 lol yep!  I'm loving the NARS bronzer!  I plan on picking up a bronzer brush tomorrow from either Sally's or Sephora.  I've not tried any of the brushes from Sally's, and I have coupons! lol. 

I've seen where a lot of people use shelves and whatnot from Ikea.  I may need to check their site out because I don't think there is one around here.

Okay I finally figured out a way to post pictures on here. If I take it with my cell phone, and email it to someone, then download it from the "sent" area of the email to the computer, I can get it on here. Im on my way out the door right now but when I get a chance, I'll post my stash

Smiley Very Happy

Yay! I was able to post my makeup stash! Okay everything except the bigger palettes fit into the Betseyville makeup set that I have. There might be a few lipsticks in my purse, drawers etc but this is pretty much all my makeup!

This is funSmiley Very Happy

Hey, sephoramusthave!!  Smiley Happy   I hope all has been well with you!!

I love your TheBalm stash and Benefit blushes/bronzers!  I have one Benefit blush (Dandelion) and I want to try more of them.  I use Dandelion a lot, but I'm not sure which powder I should get next lol. 

Everything's been great! Im actually really crazy about Sugarbomb!!! Ive been wanting it for awhile now and I put it on everytime Im in Sephora. I love the Benefit boxed powders and Im hoping to collect all of them one day. Smiley Very Happy

I love your organization system Kimmi. When I take a few more pictures I'll post the rest of my beauty stash. Smiley Very Happy

Okay ladies....for those of you that have a TON of beauty items and you dont have a organization system yet, and you like those clear plastic drawers....I found a really nice one at BigLots for 25 bucks. It comes in blue, white and pink. It has 4 medium drawers and 3 large drawers and it can hold EVERYTHING. The drawers are clear so you can see through it, its already assembled in one piece and it looks a lot nicer than most other clear drawers. It also comes with 4 wheels that you screw in yourself so you can easily roll it from one place to another. I dont have enough stuff to fill one of these babies but I know that a lot of you ladies do. I took a couple of pictures in store and this is what it is.

@sephoramusthave  That's a very nice plastic drawer set.  I don't think I've seen one like that at Walmart, and if I did, it would probably be more than $25.  You can have the neatest things on random trips to Big Lots!  I like how it has the two different sizes.  Although I don't have enough makeup to fill it, my nailpolish collection and nail art supplies are growing.  My organization for it is not how I would like it.  I may have to make a trip to Big Lots next week lol.

I found another pic of this that I took in my cell phone, and its actually 20 bucks not 25!

Alright I got a new organizer for my makeup!! I found this little box at Walmart for 8 or 9 bucks, its small and fits perfectly in my bathroom cabinet, it has 5 drawers. I was able to fit all of my makeup into this little thing except for a couple of big palettes. I love this!! I took a few pictures, I will post the inside of my drawers later (they came out too dark...). I have it organized like this:

Drawer 1: Face

Drawer 2: Eyes and Palettes

Drawer 3: Lips

Drawer 4: Blush and Luminizer

Drawer 5: Everything else

@sephoramusthave: I need those drawers in my life! I have a tiny, 3-drawer thing that I keep (some of) my blush in, but that's it. I just need a big one to organize everything. My train case is overflowing; it doesn't close. Smiley Tongue

@sephoramusthave  Looks like a nice system!!  I can't wait to see your Benefit boxed powders collection! lol.  I'm going to town with my mom today, and I'm going to see if we can stop by Big Lots just to see if the one here has that set.  I was telling her about it, and she knows my nail polish collection keeps growing lol. 

@katie1724  You've not updated about your NARS blush in quite a while lol. 

Okay cool. I was able to post some decent pics of the inside and outside of my drawers.

Drawer 1: Face (I only have a couple of powder foundations in here but this is where I would put things like foundation/powder/bbcream/tinted moisturizer etc, if I had any)

Drawer 2: Eyes/Palettes (I have single powder shadows, mineral shadows, cream shadows and smaller eye or face palettes)

Drawer 3: Lips (Lipstick, Lipgloss, Lipstains, Lipbalm)

Drawer 4: Blush and Luminizer

Drawer 5: Everything else (bronzer, mascara, concealer, liners, and I have another eye palette that I couldnt fit into the eye drawer)

Kimmi---I only (ha! only...) have 6 Benefit boxed powders, but 2 of them are backups of Dallas and Coralista so I really only have 4. (Dallas, Coralista, Sugarbomb and Hoola). I didnt put the backups in the drawers (I dont want them taking up space because its such a SMALL set of drawers..). Im hoping to complete my collection one day though! I hope that you find that box in big lots because its such a great deal! If I had more stuff I would organize it like this: Face, Eyes, Lips, Palettes, Skincare, Haircare and Bodycare/Nail Stuff. Good luck!

Katie---I dont like the bigger plastic drawers that take up space but I LOVE the smaller ones that I can put away in my bathroom cabinet. I love this one so much that Im actually thinking about getting another one for my skincare items. But for skincare, I would need a bigger one.

Highlighted

@sephoramusthave  Nice setup!  You should add Dandelion to your collection next!!

Well, I ended up getting the drawer set that sephoramusthave posted on here from Big Lots.  It is much taller in person!  I wasn't expecting it to be that tall lol.  Big Lots had plenty in stock in their college area, and they come in pink, blue, and white.  My nail polish collection has LOTS of room to grow now!!  As the collection grows and I venture into new nail art supplies, I'll end up reorganizing as needed.  I need to get some small bins for some things, and I can probably find those at the dollar store or Big Lots.  I took some pictures with my iPhone to share.

Thank you once again for sharing this find sephoramusthave!!!!  Smiley Happy

Before loading it with my stash, and Doobie's tail end lol.

I spy nail goodies! lol

One of the big drawers holds my "basic" polishes.  As my collection grows, I may organize it by brand.

Another drawer holds glitter polishes and mini polishes. 

A thinner drawer holds nail art polishes, crackle polishes, base coats, and top coats.

The top thin drawer holds various nail art supplies: decals, loose glitter, nail art pieces, brushes, sponges, bonder, and rhinestones.

Kimmi----That looks amazing! I'm so glad that you were able to get one! Oh it is really big and absolutely worth the price tag! I could fit every single beauty item I own in this thing, but Im really happy with my organization system right now. My mom just bought the exact same makeup drawer that I bought at Walmart and she even picked up a bigger drawer too for her skincare items as well and now her bathroom cabinet is much (much!) better than before. If I end up getting the bigger skincare drawer for myself as well, I'll post the pictures on here.

@sephoramusthave  I was absolutely tickled over it!  It may seem huge at the moment, but as my collection grows and I learn more about nails/nail art, it will come in very handy!  I bet the new system will help your mom, and make the cabinet seem bigger.  I'm picky about being organized, so when my stuff gets cluttered it bugs the heck out of me.  I've got to rework my makeup organization a bit, especially since I'm thinking about doing the weekly rotation again.  I think having a rotation will make getting ready for school easier once it starts back up at the end of August.

Uh oh, I think I may need to invest in that same casing of drawers.. I took a trip for a sandwich the other day.. $25 later I came home with a ton of nail polish and false lashes! My polish collection is getting out of control considering I just threw out about 20 bottles that were old and yucky looking!

My organization system is failing me and I'm starting to shove palettes in a pile, put my lashes with my shadows.. if you know me I am an organization fanatic! This is telling me I need a new system or storing idea! I was very tempted to buy one of those large bureau jewelry cases that you see in a Sears or JCP to store my makeup. So cute, some have a lid that opens up to a mirror! I know it's for jewelry but the cases are SO pretty!

Then I can fit in my jewelry too! (not very much, I rarely wear it!) 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@dianabt  The jewelry cases are really pretty!  I think JCP usually runs specials on them from time to time, at least they do for most of their other stuff.  I'd say you'd just have to be careful and make sure powders don't spill in them.  My jewelry box has the inside coated with fabric.  I don't think I've come across a jewelry box that doesn't have fabric in it, or I've not paid much attention lol. 

@Kimmi yes I've seen they all have fabric inside! I'm so organized and protective with my makeup that I'd only really have to worry about putting dirtry brushes down and having the fabric get dirty! Maybe I can coat it with paper or something, I would put wrapping paper inside my dresser drawers so that could be an option.. I really like the plastic shelves though! Sounds like a much better deal even though I have seen those JCP bureaus marked down too! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
26 Replies