Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  Smiley Happy My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

Highlighted

Re: Photos of Your Stash

How did I ever missed this thread! 

I don't feel bad at all now seeing how much everyone else has. Smiley Happy Theres no way I'd have the time to show off how mine is. Just imagine a tall Ikea bookshelf with 5 sections full of makeup and hair product and perfume.. and another 2 full of nailpolish, box of lipstick and glosses, train case full of extra eyeliner and face powder,another train case of brushes adn samples,and a tupperware box of of new stuff I'm hoarding away like a crazy lady. 

There has to be a support group for such addictions right?  I only knew my problem wasn't so bad when I found a fellow artist friend of mine had had entire closet full of makeup. As in, no clothes or shoes.. just shelves put up with makeup.. I was so jealous of him. HIM lol! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Well, since I've moved back home and out of the off campus apartment that is turning into an annoying party place, my setup and stash has altered a bit.  The green glass desk will be taken apart and stored until needed on down the road.  In my room, I have a desk that belonged to my mom as a kid, so I do my makeup there now.

I have my Caboodle tray on one side with the current items I tend to use a lot at the moment. 

In one of the side drawers, I have a lock-n-lock that I place things in so it doesn't roll around too much. 

In the center drawer, I store my perfumes and brush rolls for travel. 

When I'm not using the mirror, I store it flat on one side of the desk because the cats like to sit on the desk and look out the window.  However, they don't mess with my makeup or brushes (knock on wood) lol.  I kept my little mason jar as a brush holder.

I still don't have much of a system for my polishes lol.

Over in my oak dresser, I store my hair stuff in the center drawer instead of my bathroom.  I have the small bathroom, so I prefer to do my hair in my room. 

kimmi! I see things I sent you! Lol Smiley Happy

i got a helmer from Ikea and fit my nail polishes in there quite nicely. (I have samples in 2  drawers, and some other stuff in it too) I love it! 

i should post pics sometime too... cause I always loved this thread!

@jxw200 lol yep!  I'm loving the NARS bronzer!  I plan on picking up a bronzer brush tomorrow from either Sally's or Sephora.  I've not tried any of the brushes from Sally's, and I have coupons! lol. 

I've seen where a lot of people use shelves and whatnot from Ikea.  I may need to check their site out because I don't think there is one around here.

Okay I finally figured out a way to post pictures on here. If I take it with my cell phone, and email it to someone, then download it from the "sent" area of the email to the computer, I can get it on here. Im on my way out the door right now but when I get a chance, I'll post my stash

Smiley Very Happy

Yay! I was able to post my makeup stash! Okay everything except the bigger palettes fit into the Betseyville makeup set that I have. There might be a few lipsticks in my purse, drawers etc but this is pretty much all my makeup!

This is funSmiley Very Happy

Hey, sephoramusthave!!  Smiley Happy   I hope all has been well with you!!

I love your TheBalm stash and Benefit blushes/bronzers!  I have one Benefit blush (Dandelion) and I want to try more of them.  I use Dandelion a lot, but I'm not sure which powder I should get next lol. 

Everything's been great! Im actually really crazy about Sugarbomb!!! Ive been wanting it for awhile now and I put it on everytime Im in Sephora. I love the Benefit boxed powders and Im hoping to collect all of them one day. Smiley Very Happy

I love your organization system Kimmi. When I take a few more pictures I'll post the rest of my beauty stash. Smiley Very Happy

Okay ladies....for those of you that have a TON of beauty items and you dont have a organization system yet, and you like those clear plastic drawers....I found a really nice one at BigLots for 25 bucks. It comes in blue, white and pink. It has 4 medium drawers and 3 large drawers and it can hold EVERYTHING. The drawers are clear so you can see through it, its already assembled in one piece and it looks a lot nicer than most other clear drawers. It also comes with 4 wheels that you screw in yourself so you can easily roll it from one place to another. I dont have enough stuff to fill one of these babies but I know that a lot of you ladies do. I took a couple of pictures in store and this is what it is.

44 Replies