Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  Smiley Happy My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

Re: Photos of Your Stash

Haha thats what I'm here for. Honest opinions. Smiley Very Happy 

I just did a search for makeup organizers to see what else is out there but apparantly there's nothing. Everyone organizes makeup into drawers, plastic cabinets, cosmetics bags, traincases or those spinn around things. I thought there'd be more...hm. >_< I guess there's nothing better than the Zuca Bag.

lol Kimmie your so right! I laughed b/c that's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Imagine all the makeup I could buy for $300. lol

I bought these little mini drawer towers from Bed Bath and Beyond and I have my makeup quasi organized that way lol

um have you guys seen this new SEPHORA ZUCA BAG!!?

find it here

@jxw200- That's an awesome bag!  But nearly $300, yow, I could buy a lot of makeup for that. Though with the VIB sale it would still be....a lot! 

i know! I wouldn't buy it either. Smiley Sad 

but it's exciting! Especially since we had talked about how cool those bags must be! 

Highlighted

Thats awesome. Sephora is totally listening to our posts and I appreciate that!

Its exactly like the MAC for Zuca Bag, except that it has the Sephora logo instead of the MAC logo. Its completely awesome, and I'm still kinda drooling over it, but very overpriced. TJ Maxx has incredible suitcases for 80 bucks, and you can always find those plastic drawer things somewhere...

Still makes me sad that I cant afford it though. Smiley Sad

hey what is that organizer called? I love it ..brand ? Smiley Wink

haha! i have about the same as you.

I have an other pic of my stash This is only like half the other half i have scattred everywhereSmiley Very Happy

@katie1724 I'm super jealous of your NARS blush collection!  

Does anybody have good storage tips?  I have an organizer that I got from the container store that sits on top of my counter, but I have heard that its not good to store makeup in the bathroom due to humidity.  I also keep some things in the drawers in my bathroom... maybe that is a little better?  Smiley Tongue