Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  Smiley Happy My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

Re: Photos of Your Stash

kimmi----I'm really drawn to the slim and sturdy compacts of MUFE and MAC. I dont need the 15 pan palette, I'm not a makeup artist so that would just be too much for me (and too much moolah!). 6-10 slots are good enough for me. I read that in the MUFE palette....that the insert is basically a SPONGE that holds all the shadows in place, that its really hard to get those shadows in and out of there and that there's no magnet or secure closure holding the very expensive shadows in place (20 bucks a pop). The MUFE palette has 10 slots so thats 200 bucks of shadow in there (without tax) that the palette needs to protect. I have one single MUFE shadow that I LOVE but I dont know how I would get this shadow out, its not like UD where you just pop them out at the bottom and insert the product in the palette with the name still on the bottom. I just have to see all the palettes in person before I buy anything.

wow awesome collection kimmi1115, i would give 100 hearts if i could Smiley Happy

I always have more makeup than I think I do, that why I like to count up my things every once in awhile or post pictures of my stash, just to keep myself in check hehe. I'm always shocked at the amount of lipgloss that I have, because its something that I rarely use. I'm a lipstick kind of gal.

*bump*

I'm swooning over your collections and storage solutions.

My collection is always expanding so I need some sort of drawer/vanity system that has room for growth. I really like the Alex which is narrow enough to fit in a corner or beside a vanity. There's a nice mixture of shadow and deeper drawers; it seems like a nice option for storing everything that is stored in various parts of my apartment: nail tools, travel pouches, samples, palettes, duplicates, foundations, my extra skincare products, special effects products, and hair stuff.

ALEX Drawer unit with 9 drawers IKEA High unit with many drawers means plenty of storage on minimum floor space.

I'm still looking for the 'perfect' vanity...which is turning into quite the project! I want something feminine with a bit of storage. I keep going back and fourth on if I want a mirrored vanity or not. I love the way mirrored vanities look, but I'm insanely clumsy and fearful I might crack it some how Smiley Sad.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Highlighted

You can't really see my makeup in the photo except for what's peeking through the clear organizer drawers, but there is no way I'm taking all that makeup out to take a picture and then having to put it back up...that's too much work, ha ha!  Anyway, I think you can get an idea of my stash and at least see the way I've got it organized.

Smiley Happy

@tenngal  I love how you have it organized!  And I don't blame you for not taking it out lol.  I really like how you added labels to it.  Since I've gotten a few more products and I've moved back up to the off campus apartment, I've been rearranging how I have mine set.  I'm OCD about my organizing.  I didn't like how it was the first 2 times, so hopefully the third time is the charm lol.

tenngal-

what is that you have your curling irons stored in? that looks really cool, i would love something like that to keep my curling irons in!

@18psu55:  I bought the "styling tool holder" at Sally Beauty Supply a couple of years ago off their clearance table.  I had searched the Internet looking for one like my hair stylist had on her counter holding her hairdryer, curling iron, flat iron, etc., and couldn't fine one and I even asked my hair stylist if she could order one for me, but she didn't know where to get one except to go to a beauty supply store.  Anyway, I just got lucky and found that one on the clearance table.  If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply close by you could always ask them if they could order one for you or see if they have them online.

Smiley Happy

tenngal, looking at your tash I feel like I am at a mini beauty salon Smiley Wink

4 Replies