Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Pefume Bottle VS Rollerball--- whats your pick?

Hey dolls I just wanted to see what your preference was when it came to a fragrance. Are you a spray bottle lover or prefer the Roller ball?

Lately I have found myself collecting Roller-balls-- I have always bought the full size perfumes but for some reason I feel that the Roller-balls are better for me.  For one I hate that when i spray the bottle some of my clothes would stain with oil spots, I couldn't take with me or touching up, and I never finish the bottle.  With the Roller-ball on the other hand I only apply to the areas where i want it and for some reason I feel the scent stays on me longer.. Not to mention that ranging between 20-25 bucks i have so many more different fragrances to play with!

So what do you prefer and why?

Re: Pefume Bottle VS Rollerball--- whats your pick?

I prefer Rollerballs. I rarely wear perfume but have so many perfumes. So now i've stuck to just buying rollerballs. I hardly ever use them all anyways. But i got 2 bottles of Kat Von D when it was on a major sale. I love Kat Von D's perfumes so much i'd buy those in bottles. But it saves me a ton of money to buy other things at Sephora if i buy rollerballs, It's not like i'll ever wear them anyways, but i love having many options when i'm in the mood to wear them.

I decided to take a picture, I have about 3 more but i gave my Poetica Rollerball to my mom since she loved the scent, and i can't find my full bottle of Kat Von D Adora and my Full bottle of Victoria Beckham perfume. 

If anyone wants to know what they are i'll list them. 

Highlighted

Sprays!  I enjoy the smell and it has a better spread. I tend to put on perfume before clothes to make sure I don't destroy anything important though Smiley Tongue

If I really like the scent and it is available, I will get both.  I use the sprays at home--I always spray myself before I get dressed so I don't get perfume on my clothes that might cause a stain, however, depending on what I am wearing, I will also spray my clothes to intensify the smell.  I use the rollerball for on-the-go touchups and keep them in my purse due to their size and portability.  Personally, I have not found much of a difference in wear between the two.

rollerball. great for travel and for less $ you can try more scents.

YES!!!  I think what it boils down to is that IM MOODY lol so I like to play with a variety depending on my mood swing that day!!! LOL

Sorry I don't know what pefume is. LMAO! 

lol ellevee09 --- your such a meanie girl Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • swfupload_3317341529366083768.jpg
  • IMG_0013.jpg