Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

One Product You Can't Find at Sephora?

Well everyone, I know Sephora is basically Mecca for makeup mavens.  At least I know it's considered mine.

I was wondering what products you would adore seeing on Sephora's shelves that aren't already there?  Obviously the product assortment at Sephora is amazing, but what are some of your favorites/makeup secrets that you don't find at Sephora?

To answer my own question, my nail obsession is Butter nail polishes and treatments.  They have amazing colors and are as natural as you can find in nail polish. 

Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!

Re: One Product You Can't Find at Sephora?

I would LOVE to see Burberry Cosmetics at sephora. I think their lipsticks are sooo cute with the plaid imprint on them.

Paul and Joe Beaute, they have some beautiful amazing make up. Chantecaille, I really want some of their save the tiger make up! Sooo cute, and tigers are my favorite animals. Its really pricey though, and I definitely would love to earn points at sephora for buying it lol.

I would love to see Cargo brand come back to Sephora.  Cargo brand is high quality makeup and I just don't understand why they quit carrying the brand.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Sephora will bring Cargo back because I don't like having to go to Ulta to purchase it.

Tags:

I would love to see Chanel makeup.

Jane Iredale. I really wish Sephora would carry this brand..

MAC Lipgloss

Used to be Bobbi Brown know it is Laura Geller products, though they were there before it's ad they aren't anymore. Unless you have an Ulta or Macys you're stuck ordering online!

I would love to see M.A.C featured in Sephora but I'm assuming since MAC is a competitor it's never going to happen.  It would be great to do one stop shopping!

Love the question - I have pent up desire to answer this!  Finally, Bobbi Brown - but like someone said, why not more of the line? What I'd also like to see is Channel, Mac, Becca, Sue Devitt, 100% Pure, Cargo (just phased them out......but they are still at their JC Penny stores), Estee Lauder, Mally, Clarins (they don't offer their makeup line) and Laura Geller (who also recently flew the coop but her "baked" makeup line is GORGEOUS).

I read a suggestion that they would like to see some of the lesser known cosmetics - I agree - but I like having some of the "department store" brands with Sephora so that I can one-stop shop.  Granted I fully understand that their goal is to ensure their bottom line is healthy and those products that don't have the profit margin aren't going to make it...also, I wonder if commission is an issue for some brands that seem to shy away.  Like Mac?  Such a great great cosmetic line and it's not with Sephora!!  This is a beauty crime.

Dolce & Gabbana!

Oh my gosh I just saw an ad in Elle magazine of Scarlett Johannson and now I want one of their gold eye quad compacts from their Winter 2010 line. I SO wish Sephora sold their beauty products so I can get Beauty Insider points for it. I've been thinking about it so much that I just know I'm going to end up ordering one eventually.

I was JUST thinking it'd be awesome if Sephora put D&G on their shelves and then I saw your post. Good one! I love seeing what everyone else wants, too!

I would like to see Bourjois back as some others have mentioned, and I recently started using H2O Plus Oasis skincare.  I love that line, it's great for my dry skin, so I'd be a fan of having it available through Sephora.

Tags:

1. MAC (love this line as much as I love Urban Decay, maybe more, I spend thousands of dollars in this store. I own 6- 15X Eyeshadow Pro Palette, 4- 6X Blush Pro Palette, 32 Lipsticks, 14 Pigments, countless lip liners and eyeliners, plus many Special Edition Brush sets)

2. Paula's Choice (the best skin care products in the world)

3. Bobbi Brown (so far I have only seen on-line but does not offer all of the products and shades)

I would also like to see some Pro supplies like Airbrush sets and supplies. Okay that's enough!

I would love to see some of the LUSH line, I doubt it will happen tho

Dermalogica, MD Formulations, MAC, Vincent Longo.

ESTEE LAUDER!!! Iman would be nice too! i would also like to see a full range of cover fx products in all sephora stores ( not just some!)

Jo Malone, LUSH, Sara Happ, Armani Beauty and D&G Beauty.  All brands I don't have access to for hundreds of miles here in Nebraska.

oooooh Jo malone! that would be lovely!!

Have 2!.....WEN hair products and please bring back Laura Gellar. In my dream world i would also like to see Prescriptives continue to make their great products and sell them at sephora since stupid Estee Lauder gave them the axe! They still have the best foundation (16 hour All Skins Mineral Foundation) so i guess i really have 3!

I'd love to see the full Bobbi Brown line, Chanel (they carry it at the Sephoras in France!), and Dermalogica. It would be way too amazing for MAC to be involved too, and I don't think it's going to happen because both MAC and Sephora are huge on their own.

Some cool, slightly less mainstream lines would be great too, like Armani Beauty, Deborah Lippmann, Paul & Joe, and Sleek Makeup. And I agree, bring back Bourjois!!!

Good question! I am in love with La Roche-Posay, Lierac and Dermalogica for skincare; in fact, I buy my skincare items almost exclusively from La Roche-Posay (with a few exceptions -- mainly Kinerase and Caudalie, and I use Dermalogica cleansers). I also really like Bourjois cosmetics, which Sephora used to carry, but no longer does.

🙂

Oooohhh.. I love Butter too... I would like to see MAC cosmetics as well. I have on occasion gone straight to Clinique.com or to a MAC counter to get something and I always feel a little guilty... like I'm cheating on Sephora ; ) Also, I like to rack up my points!

Mario Badescu! I just like the spot treatments they have! That and Spell Cosmetics--I love the quality and the service! I also adore EOS lip balms 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing