Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Not cool, Sephora, where are the sheet masks?!?!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! How DARE you discontinue my favorite sheet mask again?!? First it was When Snow Angel, and now all 6 regular Karuna masks are gone from the website.

I don't understand. I just don't understand who is making these decisions. The Karuna mask wasn't even on the website for more than a couple months and it's gone. It's not even LE, and what's the point of writing a review on Sephora if the product is going to be gone in a couple months?!?! I know I'm losing interest in BT/Sephora, but I'm SO breaking up with you! Grrr!

*rage eating oreo ice cream + peanut butter*

ps. Don't bother recommending an alternative. I tried the Sephora , SK-II, Wei, Shiseido and others. No. I'm gonna go get me some Karuna from Beauty dot com now.

Re: Not cool, Sephora, where are the sheet masks?!?!

I see the transformation kit still? It says its LE though Smiley Sad Are you looking for just one mask?

I hate when that happens!! It is so irritating when favorite  products disappear!!

The variety pack is LE, but the one type pack of 4 masks is the permanent line and has been for the past 3 yrs that I've known about the brand. *sigh* Even when I want to give Sephora my money, it doesn't want them. So not qualifying for Rouge next year.

Well balls Smiley Sad

Highlighted

I totally understand what you mean .. I soo hate it too when fave products disappear and then never come back. Sometimes I wish Sephora will send out an email about items that  are  "going, going, gone"  so speaking. Because it will give us a heads up to restock.

Don't know if this will make you feel better, but I believe Ulta sells that brand of sheet mask. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors