Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

No Buy July!

Having gone through my makeup collection extensively the past week, I've decided to go on a 'No Buy July' challenge (which includes not buying necessities such as makeup remover and brush cleansers, since I have loads of deluxe samples to go through.) As an avid supporter of both Sephora stores and Sephora.com, this might be difficult, but I'm still determined Smiley Happy.

My goal is to make it through the entire month of July without any purchases, and if possible, until my birthday in August.

If any of you beautyholics are also planning on a No Buy July, please comment below (and help each other through the next month-ish! Smiley Very Happy)

Re: No Buy July!

Haha, we're all here to help and enable each other Smiley Very Happy

So being on a no buy July is horrible. BUT- not that horrible because it was my birthday. The stuff that I wanted/needed... I asked for it for my birthday! I still "got" stuff during a no buy. And I think it makes it better... Anyways: ONE MORE DAY. Or if you are like me and waiting for 4x points: TWELVE MORE DAYS!!!

How many more days till 20% off? Smiley Very Happy

I have gone 40 days without a makeup purchase! And I have my birthday cart ready for checkout!

Great job divagirl90!  And happy birthday! 

I have another 2 weeks but thanks!

Kudos to you, divagirl90! Smiley Happy

@divagirl90- I love the enthusiasm in your post !Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Time for more empties!!! Still sad that I have yet to finish any makeup, but I am going through stuff and that is good for me!

I want to see (or hear) what you all have emptied now that it is near the end of July.

I've gone through a deluxe sample of Boscia's oil free nightly moisturizer and toothpaste! lol

Hey toothpaste is essential! LOL

I went through a murad deluxe sample and quite a few bb Cream samples.  

Did you find any bb creams that you liked after finishing the samples?

hm.. They all feel the same to me lol.  

I LOVE John Frieda's Frizz Ease line!! Smiley Happy

This is actually a hair product that I have repurchased several times and I already have a replacement so I did not need to purchase this month!

Ooohh I've been meaning to try Frizz Ease. What kind of hair is it good for, do you think? I have super thick, wavy hair that's always a bird's nest, especially in humidity. ): And it doesn't matter what kind of hair oils and whatnot I try; nothing works. :'(

I actually got my hair permed to loose curls, and the Frizz Ease Finishing Creme tames my frizz so amazingly well! It doesn't weigh down my hair either Smiley Happy

Just a few empties this month...

Oh Nice you have so many! Haha i never finish anything! I should work on that...

That's partly why I justify continuing to buy!

Hahaha noooooooo!!

Sometimes I have to force myself to finish things in my stash, especially the deluxe size ones lol

I always do that, I force my self to use up 10 products a month that are either sample/deluxe/travel/size. It's how I can justify my birchbox and ipsy subscriptions. It gets to a be a pain at the end of the month though if I've only used 6 things and I have 5 days left to finish 4 more items.

655 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • swfupload_5566342746321271984.jpg
  • squirrel.jpeg
  • lalalalala.jpeg
  • swfupload_3740293265458070666.jpg
  • mk.jpg
  • swfupload_6824160527587999697.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • swfupload_1900226119387802016.jpg