Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

No Buy July!

Having gone through my makeup collection extensively the past week, I've decided to go on a 'No Buy July' challenge (which includes not buying necessities such as makeup remover and brush cleansers, since I have loads of deluxe samples to go through.) As an avid supporter of both Sephora stores and Sephora.com, this might be difficult, but I'm still determined Smiley Happy.

My goal is to make it through the entire month of July without any purchases, and if possible, until my birthday in August.

If any of you beautyholics are also planning on a No Buy July, please comment below (and help each other through the next month-ish! Smiley Very Happy)

Re: No Buy July!

I'm really wanting to buy this little kit! I saw someone else post it and I don't have a lot of Guerlain stuff, just one lipstick I think! But $60 is a lot to shell out for just one of the meteorites especially with never trying it out before. So I thought this would be a good way to try out some more stuff for around the same price.

And Bobbi Brown makes amazing products! That lilac shade is gorgeous!!

The illuminator pen by itself is full size and it goes for ~$45 if I remember correctly, I ordered this set three weeks ago and it arrived too late for me to get it from my husband before I left for Canada. Smiley Sad I am dying knowing it's been sitting there for two and half weeks!

*gasp* oh no!!! If you get back to your kit before I buy it let me know what you think!

Unlikely, you'll have to show off yours for me to live vicariously. Apparently the entire month of August is going to be spent processing student visas, so my immigration stuff just gets shoved to the side for an whole extra month. I really thought I could be in the US around the beginning of September but I don't even think I will be by my birthday, ten days before October. 

Maybe I'll have him ship me some things though. Smiley Happy

Ahhh hate it when shipping time gets in the way of things!

Once you go Guerlain, you won't go to any other brands Smiley Wink. I believe the Meteorites in that set is a mini, so it only has several balls in the container. It is still a great deal especially since you'll never end up using more than 25% of the regular sized tin of Meteorites! I've heard that the illuminator/concealer is better than the Touche Eclat, so you'll have to let me know if that's true Smiley Happy

I wanted to start off with a mini that way I know if it reacts well with my skin and if the fragrance is too much for me. But i've heard great things about the pen too! I'm going to hold out buying it till the 4x points though!

I hope you end up liking the Meteorites! I once saw a blogger who was into collecting Meteorites -- so impressed by the collection lol

I hope I do but at the same time I don't! Lol They're so expensive but they're so pretty looking!

Highlighted

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

OMG! The fourth one in the bottom row has such a pretty top! Oh no... these would be so easy to collect oh gosh...

Just remember the special editions are $70 and up...

And the Voyage compact is $170.

I've been meaning to try the Voyage pressed Meteorite, but I think I'll resort to just the refill. I can't justify shelling $170 just for the extra compact -- though it is pretty to look at Smiley Happy

I find the regular compact to be wonderful enough, and it's $58, I think?

Definitely worth every penny!

Hahaha, and they smell amazing! I wish Guerlain puts out a fragrance like it.

Oh no, your doing some serious enabling right now!!! Smiley Wink

i think I need to try some of these!

Just doin' what I do best Smiley Wink You really have to give them a go -- totally worth the hype!

So pretty! Why are all the blush and luminizers so pretty when the only thing I wear is redness reducing mattifying powder, which is always plain. T.T

I love the ones with gold covers....

This set looks good! Another thing for the wish list...

Meteorites are amaze balls (pun intended), but I'm not sure if the brush is worth the price tag. Everytime I feel it in store, I feel it's a tad scratchy. Sephora Collection has definitely stepped up its game! My fave liner from the line is 06 Blonde Ambition for inner corner highlight. And that Bobbi Brown set is a steal, especially with the double ended brush! Smiley Happy

I use the compact version of Meteorites already.

I dunno, I prefer to buy the brush offered with an item when possible.

True, and who can really resist a pink brush? Smiley Happy

I really want one of these (note: I'm aware that they aren't the best brushes, but dangit they are red):

Dior Summer Blush Brush

Shu Uemura 18R

I remember that Dior one! It sold out like hotcakes!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • swfupload_5566342746321271984.jpg
  • squirrel.jpeg
  • lalalalala.jpeg
  • swfupload_3740293265458070666.jpg
  • mk.jpg
  • swfupload_6824160527587999697.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • swfupload_1900226119387802016.jpg