Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

No Buy July!

Having gone through my makeup collection extensively the past week, I've decided to go on a 'No Buy July' challenge (which includes not buying necessities such as makeup remover and brush cleansers, since I have loads of deluxe samples to go through.) As an avid supporter of both Sephora stores and Sephora.com, this might be difficult, but I'm still determined Smiley Happy.

My goal is to make it through the entire month of July without any purchases, and if possible, until my birthday in August.

If any of you beautyholics are also planning on a No Buy July, please comment below (and help each other through the next month-ish! Smiley Very Happy)

Re: No Buy July!

I love Versace yellow!! But I'm trying really hard to go through at least one perfume before buying another, even if its just a roller ball. You can be sure I'll pick up the mini from the promo code board though Smiley Very Happy

Wait! Someone tell me about this 4x points thing we're waiting for. Is it only for Rouge level? I'm just a few purchases away from Rouge, but I could definitely wait if there's a 4x points chance coming up for me as well...

Oh, I see now. It's 3x points for VIB. That'll have to be good enough. I'll still wait. I have to spend about $1000 on books in the next few weeks, so I should have no problem waiting...

Hope you'll be joining us on the Rouge journey soon! Smiley Happy

With August around the corner, what are y'all planning on hauling (out of curiosity)? Smiley Happy

My top 3 products are:

I'm really trying to cut down on my spending so I'm going to get the Ariel mirror in stores hopefully! And when we get the 20% off, which is what I'm waiting for to buy some other goodies, I think a perfume (still debating on exactly which one). Those Urban Decay polishes look super tempting too! Oh! And the Urban Decay B6 spray

Have you checked out the Anna Sui perfumes? I think they smell quite nice, though I haven't tested the lasting power. I'm actually considering Honey when the 20% starts.

Haha, I really don't need any more highlighters. I missed out on her infamous Rose Rendevous highlighter shown below from a year(?) ago and prices went up to $100+ on places like eBay. Ridic. Hence, my snatching this one before all the hype hits the beauty sphere Smiley Happy

I remember when that came out! I thought about it so long, and then by the time I decided I didn't want it, it was sold out... which made me want it of course lol. I'm thinking about getting a Fresh perfume, Either Lychee or Grapefruit. Unfortunately I wasn't so wowed by Honey Smiley Sad it was just meh and it didn't smell awesome on me like most MJ perfumes.

Get the Fresh Lychee scent -- it smells divine! Smiley Happy

I got a sample of it, but honestly my heart wants Grapefruit, have you smelled it??? OMG....  but I was really surprised by Lychee, it smells like actual Lychees! I might have to get a rollerball of lychee and 1 oz of Grapefruit ahem >>

I know, I could bathe myself in the smell of lychee if I could! LOL My solution? Get BOTH! Smiley Very Happy

Lol I told myself I can have one if I use up a perfume/ body spray first now it appears I must use up two...

Speaking of Anna Sui and flower patterned powders, I think I have to get one of these blushes (and soon!) they are too pretty!

Sunny Rose... come to me... oh... but look at Dreamy Rose too....

Now if Sephora will start carrying Anna Sui makeup. *ahem* MODS *ahem* Smiley Happy

If it helps, the UD Nail Color in Vice looks exactly like NARS Purple Rain, which isn't LE. 

I really like the packaging on the UD polish... #BeautyAdditionProblems

Highlighted

Then clearly the only solution is to buy it! I personally have both UD polishes and NARS Purple Rain haha.

LOL I'm hoping it doesn't sell out its just really so gorgeous x_x

Btw do you really need more highlighters Smiley Wink

Maybe that LM one... it has shapes lol

I'm continuing my no-buy into August....for the most part. Smiley Wink Since it'll be my b-day month, I'm going to allow myself ONE trip to Sephora to get my b-day gift, a few samples, and then troll the clearance section, lol. I have a good feeling about finding nail polish there. Smiley Happy Also, I'm going to go during that 3x points window...make the most of my purchase! Wish I could get one of the more expensive items on my wishlist to really get some use out of the 3x promo, but it's just not in the budget right now.

August babies rock! Smiley Happy I definitely applaud your willpower with No Buy, especially during your birthday month! I hope Sephora will have some good point perks by the time 3x week comes around!

haha thanks. Though come September 30th (first pay day) I imagine I'm going to explode all over Sephora, running down aisles screaming "SWATCH ME!!!!" and end up spending half my paycheck, lol. 

This is the best mental image ever, hahahaha. I totally know the feeling though, a couple of weeks ago when I got to go to a Sephora store for the first time in nearly a year I swear I swatched everything in it!

Too funny! Smiley Very Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • swfupload_5566342746321271984.jpg
  • squirrel.jpeg
  • lalalalala.jpeg
  • swfupload_3740293265458070666.jpg
  • mk.jpg
  • swfupload_6824160527587999697.jpg
  • image.jpg