Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

New here, but what should I get?

Hey girls! I’m new here and was wondering whats a good cream contour brand?! Help a lady out! 

Re: New here, but what should I get?

Popular cream contour brands include Fenty Beauty, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Kevyn Aucoin, NYX Professional Makeup, Tom Ford, and Charlotte Tilbury.

i absolutely love my fenty contour stick!

@mojohogg Tower 28 just came out with cream contours and their formula is stellar.

hi @mojohogg for me I like using too faced born this way super coverage concealers in two different shades 1 that is a shade or two shades lighter than my natural skin tone and one that is 3 shades deeper than my natural skin tone. I have found it works well for me and that the bottles last me quite a while. 

It's all about your desired and wish ...

@mojohogg Welcome! I've heard the new NARS Laguna Bronzing Cream is really good but I have not tried it. I second Westman Atelier Mini Petite Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit and I really like the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer as well. 

@mojohogg @If the shade works for you, I like the Westman Atelier Mini Petite Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit ! I also really like the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks which is bronzer not contour but it’s just such a pretty product and I like to use it to give my face some definition 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing