Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

New Sephora Favorites Skin Set spotted in SiJCP today!!!

So I was wandering around the mall today (don't worry, I stuck to my no-buy!) and peeked into my SiJCP. Lo and behold, I spotted a brand new skin rescue set for the summer! It looked to be geared toward combination/oily skin, and it included the FAB red cleanser, Dr. Brandt pores-no-more mattifier, PTR mattifier, OH sheer transformation (I believe, or it might have been the eye gel. I've forgotten already!), and several other oil control products. I don't have a complete list because, silly me, I forgot to take a photo. Smiley Sad There were 10 products in total. It was $35, and I was so excited to see it that I almost scooped it up immediately.... But I remembered my no-buy and abstained. 

In any case, keep an eye out for this! I don't see it online yet, but I'm sure it will start showing up soon.

Re: New Sephora Favorites Skin Set spotted in SiJCP today!!!

that sounds like the perfect set for me! everything i want to try to combat my oily skin!!!! thank you laritheloud (:

You're welcome!! I really think it looks like an amazing deal for we who struggle with controlling oil over the summer. It's a great way to try out a bunch of new products and find out what works. I hope you find it at your SiJCP!

My skin has been so oily lately with the weather change and it's driving me nuts! This sounds like something I might need to checkout!

Somewhat off topic but does anyone know if there is a list of what is sold at SiJCP? And also what promotions are available at both stores? I was thinking about going there to get fragrance this weekend but I don't want to if I won't get triple points for it. 

Thank you, Lari, for letting us know and congrats on sticking to the no buy!

No problem Manda, and thank you! And it was tough, the "Gotta have it!" bells were going off in my head!

Haha. my "Gotta Have It" bells always go off in Sephora. Oh those troublesome bells!  I am hoping that Sephora makes a set for the dryer skintypes.

It would be really awesome if they were released simultaneously, but I suppose for summer the oily-skin-geared set makes sense. Maybe for fall and winter we'll see a dry skin set! We can hope.

Yeah it makes sense. Sadly for me though - I sweat however my skin is still dry. D: Oh how I adore my skin. Smiley Tongue

In the same boat here. My skin is always dry. I spend my life trying to keep it moisturized. 

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot 2014-05-02 21.52.25.png