Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

New Products: Reviews, Discussions and More

A place to share your thoughts and discuss new products.

I find sometimes we get new products that are "hot right now" but if there isn't a dedicated thread (ie: brand thread) there really isn't a space to talk about them... It's just fun to get a discussion going now and then on certain items vs reading the review on the site.

submit-review.png

Re: New Products: Reviews, Discussions and More

Love hearing these reviews @veronika23. Congrats on the gratis! I appreciate the detail you've provided. No worries about being late 🙂

Thanks @ShortErica! Well I am a bit late... lol 😄 but I do find it's best to take a bit more time with skincare and definitely try one at a time so you know which product you're reacting to and don't overwhelm your skin.

@veronika23  Thanks for the reviews on this gratis!  Better yet, to see you back on the BIC!! You definitely been missed, especially your sense of humor!! 😊Hugs!!Hugs!!

Awww thanks @yankeefaithful! Missed you too! 🖤

Congrats @veronika23! Loved reading your thoughts on these fab gratis, V! 🙂 Loved even more seeing you on BIC. Missed you and so very good to see you! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thanks @itsfi!!! Awww missed you too!!! 🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23  Thanks for all your thoughts! Always appreciated 😊

Thanks @PinkEvergreen! 😊

Congrats on this gratis, @veronika23 😊 Wise of you to hold off on the peeling pads. My skin took months to heal from over-exfoliation, and dipping my toes back in the water was slow-going.💗 

Thanks @eshoe!  Oh wow, yeah... best to go back to it slowly. When I was masking more and participating in the thread I wanted to mention that maybe we should mention in our reviews if the mask contains ingredients that exfoliate and that should be reflected in the sheet as a quick reference guide. So if people look up a mask they don't exfoliate and slap on a mask that contains exfoliating ingredients... you know what I mean?  I'm usually pretty careful with exfoliation but I guess I did use something that was just too strong. And it was very hard to tell as well at first. It's also difficult sometimes because I shouldn't really be using exfoliating products and even with looking up a lot of stuff/ingredients I couldn't get the answers I wanted. 

I’ve mulled this over for awhile now, @veronika23. Quite a few others on the thread post ingredients along with their reviews. Time is the main  constraint for categorizing individual ingredients. Next year, maybe there will be a fellow masker who takes on the challenge with deeper insight into the algorithm😄 In the meantime I will mask with caution. @CC3616 made an amazing sheet of acids, it’s been a tremendous help to me.

Thanks! And thanks for the tag @eshoe and others who have continued to tag me and keep BIC in my mind 🙂 I'm hoping to keep working on the spreadsheet (PM me any requests, maybe that will help motivate me?) and also be more active soon. Life has been a curveball with moving and also changes at work but I think the dust is starting to settle a bit! 

You’re welcome @CC3616! I will update the OP for the masking thread if you don’t mind, to PM you for the link. As long as that’s ok with you. 

I totally understand about life! Glad to hear things are quieting down, even if just a little bit.

@eshoe  Oh yeah for sure! It would probably be time consuming. I guess in my head it was more like if people knew it had exfoliating ingredients they'd point it out and there would be a column in the sheet that says exfoliating ingredients and then a check mark is added when there is. I wasn't thinking about breaking down ingredients. Hahaha it would be nice if there was an easier way of doing things. I also have to mask with caution. 😄 Oh yeah!!! I forgot about that. Thank you 🙂

I’m going to add in a column, @veronika23. I think it’s a great idea, why not at least try it 😉 

Cool! Thanks @eshoe! 🙂  I have so many masks but taking a small break again from most of them... ugh I want to mask again. 😄 😄 😄

Back at you @GG84  🖤

Image result for hug gif

@veronika23 Congratulations on this gratis and welcome back. You have been missed. 

Aww thanks @SportyGirly125! Missed you too! 🖤

@veronika23   I hope you feel loved and appreciated after reading all of these comments. 🙂

190 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • submit-review.png
  • elf.PNG
  • 0123.PNG
  • boujiee.PNG
  • loreal.PNG
  • 20180201_073802.jpg
  • 20180201_073807.jpg
  • 20180201_073752.jpg
  • Light brown hair with blonde highlights